Skate Dice
  • When will the Powell Skate Dice be up for grabs?
  • they are so sick hopefully before the end of the year
  • they are on order and should be here soon. ill post when they arrive
  • they are now on the site under accessories. enjoy
  • there is a photo of them on the site now
  • i so want some of those. cant believe no one thought of these before. what a cool idea. makes it even better they are made by powell.
  • i want to see a powell hacky sack haha
  • yeah........ well i want a rodney mullen chess skeleton action figure with chess board. or how bout a 3d ripper statue by mcfarlane. that would look kick ass next to my computer.
  • haha or how about a ripper that u can put on ur front porch that does that laugh
  • yeah.............. that would be pretty fuckin cool. think powell should remake animal chin in an animated version.... cuz why not.
  • what would u do with those 3d things
  • you guys got some great ideas. i could just imagine walking up to Bills house and ringing the bell and all of a sudden a ripper busts out of the door laughing. would make a great Halloween decoration. same with making action figures of all the graphics.
  • yea that would be funny as shit "may i take a message" id love to have a skull and sword toy lol some glow in the dark shit for the wall
  • a die-cut ripper sicker would be awesome
  • the sword and skeleton toy can have kung fu stabbing action!!!
  • oh and the sword should be able to light up!
  • hell yeah it would. oh the 3d ripper? just like a plastic mold bust statue kinda thing. in full color something cool to just set my desk at home or work. oh yeah...... damn right i want a skull and sword with kung foo stabbing action ands lets have a powell peralta old school video game " search for animal chin" the game! dude that would rock think about like all the different levels and and charictors you could unlock.. like you have to do a skate demo in san fransisco and if you win you unl;ock tommy guerrero... play through the whole game til you find chin. so bad ass... better than the same old tony hawk version 12.0 same ol crap. i dunno..... i think about this crap all the time... my girlfriend just shakes her head and laughs.. ah. oh well =)
  • him and the ripper can fight it out for supreme powell symbol supremecy mwahahaha

haha im f-ing ridiculous
  • u should check out the video games stree sk8er and street sk8er 2 they were both sponsored by powell and they have powell logos and boards in it
  • i mean hey....... you guys officially have a "games" section. lets expand it yeah? and since were talking about shit that will never happen i want a chin ramp for my tech decks and a wallows section. and where are these classic tech decks anyway?
  • no shit... street sk8er huh? il have to check that out. when did that come out?
  • it came out in 99 it is a pretty awesome game man they got loads of powell boards u can choose from which is sick and the animal chin guy can be a chia pet lol
  • no kidding.... ill have to dig that up. thanx bill.
  • not a problem
  • you guys are classic. so we have;

1. powell hacky sack
    2. a rodney mullen chess skeleton action figure with chess board
    3. a 3d ripper statue by mcfarlane that would look sick next to nicks computer
    4. a ripper that u can put on ur front porch that does that laugh
    5. a remake animal chin in an animated version.... cuz why not?
    6. a skull and sword toy with a kung fu stabbing action that lights up!!!
    7. a die-cut ripper sicker
    8. a powell peralta old school video game " search for animal chin"
    9. a chin ramp for my tech decks and a wallows section

nice list!
  • hahahahahahahaha
This discussion has been closed.
All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion