Skate Dice
  • anyway......... back to reality. when is the chinese dragon gonna drop?. i wanna get some more stuff but im holdin out for that. soon???????????????
  • i cant deny that those ideas and the theme park would kill it. animal chin handing out tickets would be pretty rad.

the chinese dragon should be out pretty soon. hopefully by the end of the week.
  • thanx dude.=)
  • no probs. ill post it up when it becomes available.
  • and when he gives u the ticket he will say skate on my son ha
  • MORTAL KOMBAT VS POWELL PERALTA UNIVERSE. LU KANG VS TONY HAWK! ........ ANIMAL CHIN VS SHANG TSUNG!!!
  • haha wtf stacy peralta vs sub zero and jesse vs scorpion haha jesse will be able to throw powell dice and flaming stickers at u and his finishing move would be the powell triple p saw that cuts u from head to toe
  • thats awesome. "tripple p saw" ... george powell vs goro
  • lol his weapon can be a surf one longboard and can throw poisonous bearings at u and his finishing move would be a natas spin on top of ur head
  • THATS SWEET. UNLOCKABLE STAGES WOULD BE. PINK MOTEL. WALLOWS. SACTO. .. DUDE.. STAGE FATALITY AT PINK MOTEL WOULD BE THE POOL LIGHT RIPPER COMING OUT OF THE LIGHT AND TWISTING YOUR HEAD OFF THEN HE DOES THAT LAUGH....
  • oh that is banging!!! the skate zone would have to be a bonus level for games u know like the test ur might
  • "jesse vs scorpion haha jesse will be able to throw powell dice and flaming stickers at u and his finishing move would be the powell triple p saw that cuts u from head to toe"

man i never thought i would be considered for Mortal Combat Wrath of Animal Chin
  • "wrath of animal chin" thats awesome. well........ at least we know what the title of it is. i was stressin out about that =)
  • hey jesse....chinese dragon? maybe tomorow?
  • on the skate zone level u gotta do a skate demo and do the tricks the ppl yell out ooooorrrrrr u would have to catch animal chin or something haha u know like that catch the pig thing from tony hawk 4
  • test your might........ you have to focus a deck while it rolls back and forth.
  • i saw the first one along with the S.P. hipster yesterday. the chinese dragon should be by the end of the week if not tomorrow and the hipster should be next week. then the week after should be the cab stencil and the ripper stencil will be the last one of the classics and then the contemporary decks will be after that.
  • oh i like that idea better!!!
  • THANX BILL. I TRY =)
  • yeah i gotta get a couple sets. perfect gifts for my nephews for christmas.
  • yea they would really be the perfect gift for sure
This discussion has been closed.
All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion