Freestyle Decks
  • Is there any chance of more freestyle graphics in the future? I'd would love to see the ripper again in the freestyle shape or perhaps the next Harris model.
  • there are only so many freestyle collectors and we feel we have saturated the market. so no plans at this time
  • The Harris beaver in black would be cool.
  • we just restocked with about two hundred more lime green ones.
  • thats alot. i always wondered.. does that deck sell fairly well then? i know there isnt a huge demand for freestyle as much as there is for the regular decks. too bad we cant have the mullen. that board is worth a ton. alot of people want that deck. his fan base is huge even today that guy is creating new tricks. crazy stuff
  • yea that dude is a beast gotta love us east coasters :D
  • i cant really say how well it sells but i can say its not the highest selling deck. yea rodney kills it. that dude is a genius
  • i think this is the harris beaver your talkin about..... this is pretty much everything but the mullen mutt.
    http://www.geocities.com/staser2002/freestyle_boards_2.jpg
  • i think powell collectors and fans would like you to keep the ripper & other harris graphic in mind for future releases I personally 6 kevin harris decks
    2 i skate 4 on the wall
This discussion has been closed.
All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion