Cab Ban This/ Future Primitive deck shape
  • Broke as hell but I'll ask anyway… how much?
  • Need to sell gear to get $$ for heating oil. Help me out if you can and you will score good stuff!
    PM me for details.
  • Sorry dude... Like I said I'm broke as a joke
  • Johnophean, send me a message. I am interested in the Cab deck! I tried to p.m. you and I guess it never went thru.
  • I really wish they would do the Ban This on it's proper shape. Using this shape is a cop out
  • The original shape with K15 would be killer!
  • CASTPOLYMER did you get my PM's?
  • JOHNOPHEAN, I did not. I tried to send you one and I a week ago and I guess you did not get it either. I will try again.
  • yeah man, I got a message from the forums administrator asking if I got personal messages because I guess there was some internal probs w/ us all getting messages back n forth. Try and shoot me a message again.
  • I actually went ahead and bought some blanks from Skatepaige yesterday. Hope you are able to unload the deck soon!
  • Awwwe, bummer. Well, if anyone else wants a used one time green Powell Peralta Cab "Ban This" on the modern shape w/ dual mounting holes and a custom logo cut out grip job please message me. Send me your postal codes too so I can get you a full price w/ shipping. Thanx fellas.
  • I still love this deck.  The 14.75 wheelbase is perfect for me.  I just got some new Cab Dragon 60mm PF wheels for it, those wheels have been out of stock for at least a year it seemed.
  • Green one still for sale fellas...PM me asap
  • Ironically my only skate buddy bought it. I'm happy to keep it in the family. He's in Europe till the end of the summer but when he comes back it's all his. All paid for and everything. Good friend. : )
  • Seriously A Ban This Cab on it's correct Shape is a License to print Money. It's on so many people's Grail List that people would buy up the reissue to ether skate or use as a place holder until they can get an original to hang. 

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion