moving to Cali in 2 weeks! who has suggestions on skateparks!
  • Moving to SanJose in 2 weeks. I know there is a monstorous Park in frisco. And of course I'm going to Venice that goes without saying.
  • There's a few in Santa Cruz about a half hour away from San Jose. The Ken Wormhount Skate Park there is awesome. Derby Park and there's a wooden park there too.   All close to the boardwalk.
  • colorado not working out for u huh
  • Lake Cunningham
  • Colorado is great. I just really want to be by the ocean. I want to surf. Im over cold winters.
  • haha then i guess ill never see u on the east..best part of the situation is now u can go bug kam in person hahaha
  • Lol right!! Hell yeah Nick! Cali bound! Good luck brotha!
  • carmel valley bowl 22 feet deep and no way out no steps or roll ! genius !
  • Costa Mesa/ Huntington if you wanna do eet rite!
  • I hear Carlsbad has got a new one opening soon
  • Be sure to hit up EMB and Hubba Hideout.

• hubba hideout is gone
  • Finally arrived.i now officialy live just over 4 hours from the Skateone factory. Cant wait to take a trip over to visit!!!! :)
  • I will go bug Kam in person Bill. Its happening. Kam if your reading this.. im coming over there soon. ;)
  • hahahaha maybe u can film ur skate one adventures
  • I might. ;) btw.. The "ken wormholt skatepark is sick!!!!! And it's 8 blocks from my house. The locals are so rad. Gotta step up my game fo sho. ;) rode a full pipe for the first time. Hella scary! Next time softer wheels are a must. Its so loud and sketchy. Not having any flat is so awkward..
  • if u got facebook what is it
  • Nick Spesia.
  • So.... been here a few days now. #1 everyone here wears a santa cruz skateboard jacket or shirt or hat or something. Everyone! The 60 year old guy at my local 711 wears one. #2 at least 3 out of 5 cars have santa cruz skateboard stickers on them. Its really kind of overwhelming. I didnt see this place being that intense. If you didn't live here you wouldn't think it's that extreme. The place is literaly a time warp back to the mid 80s. I felt uncomfortable skating up to my local 711 this morning. .. wearing my bones brigade jacket, bones hat, riding my lime green lance mountain. 4 out of 6 people in there had santa cruz skate clothing on of some kind.i felt like I was getting stared it in rival turf. May have to start riding my Roskopp around town so I dont get shanked from a local.
  • Haha wearing the wrong gang colors eh?
  • Screw em, do what you want
  • Went to the original Santa Cruz skateshop today. It's amazing. Got an Evil look again as I asked to buy some powell stickers. I felt obligated to get some Santa Cruz stickers so I wouldn't get beat up. They have every oldschool deck. Everyone. Hanging on the wall. Its ridiculous.
  • Really good Santa Cruz article in the latest Transworld.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion