An Open Letter To The Good Folks At Powell Peralta
  • If anything, I have a good feeling about future boards from Cab and McGill.........snakeskin and Ban This wise.......I'll still hold out hope for the Chin Hawk boards....
  • If he can put his name on a krooked deck why not a PP?? Hopefully...on another note, man I'm itching to see the next set of bones brigade reissues
  • Your totally right slippery, this is where l get confused with the whole deal. I wonder if George is giggling in his office thinking..."wait till these boys see the next reissues! They're gonna swalling their tongues!"
  • There ya go Casta.. it was read first before being deleted.
    Standard company response to a common letter &/or questions is all I see.
    R&D is busier than ever because there are more competition & companies in the market, than ever before.
    Even though the reply says they are relatively free to reissue McGill decks, imo forget about the Snakeskin, it aint gonna happen. Buy a nos or used one while you can. The nos/used version will feel better in your hands than your dicks already do.

• Oh my god, that thing is perfect. Great shape for a double kick deck...I have to get one only i can't decide between white or black #firstworldproblems
  • Cool! I just got a Krooked Hosoi guest just to get this shape on a dual kick.
  • Hey Dale what's the dimensions of that deck..is it similar width, length etc to the hawk crooked deck?
  • that Hosoi is nice..
  • I have not received the Krooked Hosoi yet. It was shipped USPS Mule Express. ;)
  • The Krooked Hosoi came in today. I will take some pics and get the specs tonight. I still can't post any damn pics on this site.
  • they took away the toolbar over the weekend so u gotta paste the html link now
  • OK. I guess I could post it to my FB wall and then put the link up here.
  • As promised, here is the pic of the Krooked Hosoi guest deck. I put it next to the Hawk deck just for comparison. Here are the specs based on my tape:
    1) 9 1/8" wide x 31 /4" long
    2) 6" nose and 6 3/4" tail
    3) 14 3/8" wheelbase
    4) 2 3/8" from front nose truck holes to middle of the first scoop in on the bottlenose
    5) 6 1/2" from back truck holes to the middle of the " fish tail
    6) 7 5/8" width at narrowest point ( essentially right across the front bolt holes of the back truck.

Here is the pic. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=563589760404518&set=pcb.563589843737843&type=1&theater
  • Awesome dude thanks...far out it narrows down a bit!
  • IMHO, better than the new Hosoi double kick ( except I would like a 15" wheelbase ).
  • The Hosoi Cadillac is a nice board, 15"wb with a 9.25 width
  • I would take the 16" wheelbase of the new double kick hammerhead and just shave the deck down width wise.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion