Nose bone help
  • I attached a nosebone to my cab reissue deck...problem is when looking at it from the top of the board..it seems to be sticking out a bit on the ride side...let it go or fix it?
  • Should'nt hurt anything that way. If it bothers your eye though fix it. Just to clarify you mean a jawbone or a nose bone, cause a NOSE bone might not conform to the nose shape, but a jawbone should fit under the board and not hang out over the edge.
  • its a nosebone...I don't how I would fix it...would need me to require re drilling no? which i dont want to do
  • yeah I would just leave it rather than re drill
  • agreed. leave it. or.......... re-drill it if you wanna re-grip and only if the new hole is not too close to the other hole. ive made that mistake before and i was able to fix it once by re-drilling and the nose bone covered up the other mistake hole (and wasnt too close and didnt widen it) but.... one time i could not,and had to leave it. i found that when putting nosebones on you really gotta kinda squeeze em tight and mark the holes. its trial and error..... but after putting on a bunch youll get better at it. i made a template for my jawbone cuz i was building alot decks with em..but nose bones you really cant cuz they contour to whatever shape your mounting em to.
This discussion has been closed.
All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion