Make This Cab!
  • Here we have the new Cab Stencil with the Dragon and Bats Graphic on it. I will be honest I do not like the Stecil Graphic but I love the shape of the board. If you were to make this I would skate the hell out of it!

• I agree!!!! PLEASE MAKE THIS BOARD!!!!
  • This board has to be made!! I don't care what colourway, but l'd love green though!
  • thats pretty f"n rad.
  • To be honest guys I don't really like the stencil graphic, but it is growing on me, but I am kind of over the Dragon & Bats too. I like the full dragon, but think this shape would be soooo sick with the Cab I & II Dragon (especially if it had the bearing under it). Just my thoughts, but yeah I like the shape of this deck.
  • I think this shape with the dragon and bats art (as seen in the above pic) is absolutly sick, and I would love to skate it.
  • I would take this board with pretty much any of his vintage Dragon Graphics on it, The first dragon (with or without bearing), the Chinese, hell even the Mechanical Dragon I would take. The Stencil is just UGLY. This just shows how good that shape could look. (BTW I love that board as pictured, it would even give me a reason to finally buy some of those orange thin ribs)
  • ill pass on the request. thanks
This discussion has been closed.
All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion