Limited Bones Brigade 4th of July decks
  • Just saw this on insta.. Looks like Mullen in Red Guerrero in white & Lance in blue
    photo _20140628_144617_zpsicsftk7v.jpg
  • Nevermind it looks like a promotion to get rid of overstock
  • I swear that Mullen looks orange
  • it is red
  • The TG board has shape to it......

• It's got to be the angle of the pic. The colors have already been released and it makes no sense to change shape and keep the same color.
  • wonder why they decided to take a photo of the top and and not the bottom
  • Dudes its a red (still looks orange), white and blue july 4th type thing. Just a bit of patriotic promotion, nothing new to see here..move along
  • Nah it's a different shape Chris! But it looks more of Cab street shape, than a TG. It doesn't look like it tapers to a point......
  • it kind of reminds me of the mountain
  • http://instagram.com/p/p5QRABTVVO/

Here's the other side they posted on instagram.

And yes I'm hopeless, still having trouble posting pics direct. Tried the <a href= thing, and the [IMG] thing from Bills "how to 2.0" but no luck still from my android phone. When I use href everything I type disappears but no pic. If anyone can dull it down a shade so a simpleton like me can understand would greatly appreciate it
  • From that pic, I am convinced the "shape" is just an illusion from the angle.
  • editions limited

• What's different about them?  The lmfp looks just like the one I already have.
  • Limited to 10,000
  • If they were the correct shape, there wouldnt be any left.
  • I stand corrected Chris! Yeh that pics is no different from the other boards. Never been a fan of wheel wells.....
  • I still haven't pulled the trigger and bought one the the BB reissues. I have come close several times. Have any of you hit any bowls with them?
  • I have the Cab in green. I have ridden it at the park a couple of times. Rides just like my first board from '82ish, the Hawk Chicken Head. You should see the skate rats try to ride it. Funny stuff.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion