• Which bb video is number 5?? The series seems to go from number 4 to number 6.
  • i would have to say its...... "ban this"
  • Number 5 is called Axe Rated. It was a shop video only and never available for sale to the public.
  • oh yeah thats right.. it was only like 10 minutes long or something..yeah u couldnt buy it and it was super short. not sure what the point of that was..does that really calssify it as the "5th" bones brigade video???
  • Technically no, I don't think it should be video #5.....but it is. It is 17 minutes long, basically it was just an infomercial for skateshops to play on in-store TVs. It had some stuff cut from Animal Chin, and some cut stuff from Public Domain. There was a spot with some of the team riding in an in-door park, not the BB park though.

I have one that a friend of mine, who worked at a local shop, gave me years ago. It has a cover that has a hand signed COA on the back with George and Stacy's signature on it. It's a cool collectors piece, but that's about it.
  • yeah worth it for just the signatures alone... for sure.
This discussion has been closed.
All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion