new vallely shirt
  • just wondering... is the new vallely shirt gonna have the original graphic it had on the front with the two elephant eyes?? hope so that would be cool. thanx
  • Yea, the "mosquito" logo on the front. While I love my Vallely reissue shirt....I was a tad disappointed that the front logo was different.

Oh, and while you guys are at it....how about a Flammable Bones shirt? I know, I know...broken record. But hey, it never hurts to ask......a few thousand times.
  • Remember the old saying Chris.....A squeeky door alway's get's oiled! I hope they say "Stuff It!" and just put out ALL their old shirt's, including all pro model shirt's and the old winged ripper with The Bone's Brigade written on it.
  • well let's not bankrupt them lol that's the LAST thing we need in life is to be the ones to put powell out of business
  • Bring on more shirts, especially in XXl and XXXL!
  • they do some xxl shirts
  • Yea, the xxl shirts are huge...but the xl shirts vary.

The reissue shirts seem to be better made than the originals back in the day. I want to say the originals had HUGE neck holes, where as the reissues fit much better.
  • "especially in XXl and XXXL"

there are so few requests for those sizes that its not in our best interest.

"just wondering... is the new vallely shirt gonna have the original graphic it had on the front with the two elephant eyes?? hope so that would be cool."

that would be pretty cool. i will mention that to the art dept.
  • Ok XXL then. Every Powell XL I have tried on is just too small.
This discussion has been closed.
All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion