• Hey guys i was just wondering what duro is the STF close to? Also, im looking for a wheel between 57mm-60mm and around 92 or 93a any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks
  • man STF is hard as rocks. They are probably around 101a. If you want a 92 ish wheel you should try the DTF formula if you can find any left. They are like a 93-94 but carry speed like a 99a wheel.
  • Oh. i thought STF would be a little bit softer but i guess not. Yeah thanks, im going to go try and find a set of DTF's.
  • yea stfs are more for the popsicle type skaters and nowhere near the duro as old school wheels
  • STF's are comparable to 104-105's. we have the Skull and Sword wheel thats a 90 that you might dig. here is a link

http://www.skateone.com/store/detail/s_WSBASAS5890A4/c_52/
  • True Dat SOC they are off the A duro chart! Yeah that 90a skull and sword has a sweet cut like the SPF Fireball shape but a soft feel for bumpy roads.
  • Sweet, thanks guys. Ive got a caballero full dragon, Valley reject, and ripper in the mail im trying to get all set up for.
This discussion has been closed.
All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion