Mini Logo decks
  • Want to know what people think of mini logo decks. Do they have good concaves, are they durable?? Thanks for any help.
  • They are great decks. They are the same decks as Powell uses minus the graphics. The concaves are good, just no K15 yet.
  • Yeah from what I hear k15 concave kills the other powell concaves. Hopefully they make some mini logos with the k15 concave.
  • best quality and made in america. tons of shapes to choose from and always clean and simple. i have asked about adding the k15 to the lineup so maybe next go around.
  • u cant beat the price or quality of minilogo decks
  • a K-15 mini logo with dims of 33" X 8.5-9" and a 15.25 wb would be more than idea... Just sayin...
  • What Zeno01 said would be perfect.
  • but make a hybrid shape if it's above 8.5 wide. Big popsicles look strange. Kind of squareish tail like the Graffiti Ripper.
  • You know, I used to agree that the big popsicle looks weird. Hell, it might still look weird, but I freaking love my 8.75 Rodriguez. I wasn't thrilled with it at first AT ALL, but I gave it a go, and man, it makes skating big stuff loads easier (usually I go with a 8 popsicle).

I put some DTF's on there, and Landsdowne is now my bitch. (Nah, I'm still sketchy, but this combo is killer there.)
  • that 8.75 Rodriguez indeed rules!
This discussion has been closed.
All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion