so what are you riding??
  • great forum, been a lurker for awhile and now finally posted. would love to share what im riding and would love to see what others are rideing as well.

my current complete is a mini logo 171 with thunder 149 highs, powell mini rat 93a's and powell ceramic's. im 38 years old and love to ride this complete down at the park with my 16 year son and the other younger skaters, with there super hard wheels with flat spots they cant beleave how quiet and fast this board is.

pic's:

mark
  • A few of my riders.

• great thread!
  • Mxgregg those are absolutely sick.

In a couple of days I'll be riding my new Ray Rodriguez board, with Indy's Blue Mini-cubics, orange PP Thin Ribs, and PP Yellow nosebone.

I'll post pics when I get it :D
  • My Quiver:
    Black Label Lucero/Indy 149's/58mm SPF's
    Black Label Top Shelf Brew Deck/Indy 149's/56mm The Greek SPF's
    Peralta Hipster/Indy 149's/56mm SPF's
    Ray Bones (8.375 width)/Indy 149's/Chris Miller 60mm SPF's

These are my park and ramp decks. I Also have 37 inch Gravity diamond tail flex rider, Krooked Zip Zinger for carving and cruisin and an 8 inch shop deck for street trickery!
  • i just tried to post some pics but it isnt working at the moment so ill try again later today
  • How do you post pictures on here with photobucket?

I have some riders I'd like to show.
  • have BBCode turned on:

and use the "IMG Code" text (bottom code option on photo bucket):

highlight the code (click in box 3 times) then right click - COPY, then left click PASTE in the message box.

hope this helps, i will also start a new post on this to help others as i really want to see your pic's :)

mark
  • Thanks Mark!
  • yeah, I have got to start getting with the times & figure out how to post
    pics, fwd stuff, etc. Anyway, I've got a few completes that I go to on a
    regular basis:
    hot rod flames, redrilled holes to lengthen tail & shorten nose (which I sand
    down some a hair), Indy 169 trux, bones hard bushings, 64mm pf bowl bombers
    for smooth crete, 64mm 95a bowl bombers for ruff stuff

graffitti ripper, old indy 165mm hangers on new baseplate, bones med bushings,
    spf 60mm

peralta hipster/ray bones (switch decks off), ace 44s (suck), 58mm dtfs for
    real small terrain

powell peralta rose bones, indy 169 trux, bones med bushings, 85a 68mm Bowl
    bombers for lansdowne

(used) landyachtz evol/bear trucks/monster hawg wheels for downhillin'

sector 9 cloud 9 pintail, tracker darts, bones soft bushings, Goddess of Speed
    wheels (slow) for cruisin/carvin'

sector 9 discontinued flag model (38 x 9.5), tracker darts, bones soft bushings,
    85a 68mm powell bowl bombers for barefoot sidewalk surfin

rockin rons bearings in all of 'em, he's a pal of mine, & his bearings are
    definitely fast as #%$%
  • I got this from Five Points Tim today:
  • Here's mine

Frankie Hill reissue with Indy 169's. G bones, Soft Bones bushings, mini logo bearings

Cab reissue, prototype trucks, Mini Cubic, Mini logo bearings.

It's about dead though, the tail is split and cracked a good bit.
  • that cab is sweet. i like the rip grip..awesome.
  • ok I got em all together today mounted or not for one big family pic!
    left to right: Krooked Zip Zinger, Endless Grind Shop Deck, BL Jeff Grosso, Five Points Custom, Ray Bones Now (8.375), Gravity Diamond Tail, Buttons Hawaii Long Board. On Floor: Peralta Hipster, Krooked Mark Gonzales Art.
    All boards have Indy's as they rule all, and Bones Wheels for the same reason except Gravity has Satori's cause they rock the carving and hills and shop deck has Autobahn cause I had em lying around and there small for street stuff. The orange wheels on the Zip Zinger are a dyed set of Bones experimental wheels that are like 80a and rock for slaloming cones and 70's style skating!
  • that red powell stencil is sick
  • ive modified some of my boards..changed plastics..wheels etc.. these are my favs and i switch between em at various times..for various reasons... i really love the grip on the hosoi.. took me forever!! check it yo!

hosoi bottom

additional hosoi.. i love this deck its ridiculous.. indy 169's and spf's with bones swiss its so f$%&n fast in the pool its insane!!

frontside ollie at my frineds mini ramp in his basement!!! its soooo sick. everyone on here is invited if you ever come to chicago... let me know.

grind it baby! (yes bill.... those are nike's..sorry to upset you =(

the powell peralta family...

topside grip shot

i love my lance mountain...sheds tear....sniff sniff..

lance top

mcgill (not a snakeskin...yet!!)

hawk mini.looks cool... too small to ride...hence....not really scratched.

best deck ever made..period. best graphic ever...period!!

• loving the mcgill!
  • i just sold my pink skull and snake, man wish i didnt. but still have my watermelon valleley! Period!!
  • thanx jibbyjub =).....ha ha!! it does look like a watermelon!!! thats awesome! =)
    yeah.. i listed the hawk..it didnt sell..glad it didnt..i like havin it. sold my mullen though.. oh well il get another one someday.
  • yeah baby the FP rocks!!!!
  • Also Nick, what wheels you riding on the Hawk?
  • the hawk has powell peralta "street bones" wheels with trackers..of course.
  • Love the Hosoi board Nick . Been thining of getting one of those. Whats the concave on it like??
  • the concave on that board is SICK! you have to ride one.. i love powell peralta..dont get me wrong.. but that hosoi rocks for skating pools. its a big board... just so you know....and the nose is huge!
    these three w/ period Powell Peralta wheels - except for the mountain - rit dye Bones SPF's
    and this PPS w/ SPF's and Bones Swiss
  • nice.. i was just checkin out that pocket pistols deck on ebay. how are those boards? they have some awesome graphics no doubt.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion