so what are you riding??
  • I ride old school decks. I ride a Steve Steadham with Indy 215s and G Bones. I can't ride the popsicle decks too well, never could. I actually quite skating around 1993 because of the little decks, they make me sick. Loved the SMA/Santa Cruz Natas Kaupas deck from 1988.
  • Hugo my Brother in Law rides that Natas deck still. Sweet deck for sure.
    hey I did this right !!
    Here's the Powells Underhill, Mountain, Per, rosebone 1990, rosebone now !!
  • My 2 latest boards. A Lance Mountain 8.5" Flip with Indy 149s and Spitfire Parkburners with Bones bearings and a Cab Stencil with 149 Indys, 56mm stf Bones with Ninja bearings and rib bones on both set ups.

• graffiti cab looks nice. ;)
  • camera eye, that is a seriously good looking Per setup! I love the Xbones!!
  • This is the last of the riders...I now have all I need !!! (I still have wants ) :)

• Finally i decided to take a few pics to post.
    This is my cab with G Bones and indy 169s

Monday UPS brings my T BonesII

Opinions on a set of rails for this deck any suggestions.
    The setup is already pretty heavy.

Im already considering a second setup if my wife doesnt kill me! :)

• orange rails
  • where do i get rails? I haven't shopped yet got any good links?
  • go to the front page of the site and click on accessories
  • Opps...Forgot....I NEED a Mike V too !!!!

T-Bones 2 !!! Pink Jaw and rails on the way !!!
  • digging the wheels
  • Good looking setup as usual camera! I like the colors ya picked. REALLY LOVE the T Bones2.
    My hands down absolute favorite Powell&Peralta logo is the 3Ps. I once had a white T with the 3Ps logo on it and i absolutely can not find it anywhere. id pay top dollar!!

Oh and Nick you've got a killer collection. Wife cool with it? Mines gonna bug when she finds out about my next one lol.

And back on the topic of rails...
    Will i get sex bolts with my thin ribs?
    cant decide what will be best. I suppose a small pilot hole will suffice for standard wood screws.
    sex bolts will bubble my clear griptape
  • No sex bolts just wood screws with the thin ribs. Here are my two new rides:
  • cameraeye.. im lovin the die cut grip on the vallely that looks sweet! nice job.
  • summer is here... time for some new riders =)
    just built these yesterday..just waiting for some sunshine so i can get some use out of em....

• once again ridiculously amazing griptape job
  • Im very jealous of your collection bro!
  • thanx =) cutting custom grip is cheaper than a thearapist.. yields the same results, im always happy when its done.
  • My new ride, always wanted one of these...

• nice..love that graphic.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion