• im getting ready to buy a pair of bushings but im having trouble desciding between the soft ones or medium ones. i like my trucks on the medium to lose side because i mainly ride bowls, and park and some street, but i also ride vert, so i need the trucks to be stiffer as well, but still able to turn fluently. keep in mind im only like 110 pounds. now, does that mean i should get the soft ones, and just tighten them a lot before i ride vert, or should i get mediums, but im not sure i could turn the way i want. o, and right now, im riding indy orange (medium) stock bushings, and i like the way those feel, but i dont know how the bones mediums would feel. thanks!
  • If you are riding indy orange and like the hardness, go with Bones Med. and I think you will be really stoked.
  • "If you are riding indy orange and like the hardness, go with Bones Med. and I think you will be really stoked. "

Couldn't agree more. I just upgraded from indy stock bushings to yellow bones and the turning is night and day. Still breaking them in so they need to be tightened a bit as I go along, but even when they ride loose they don't have that wobbley feel loose trucks with crappy bushings give. It's like you have stability when you need it, but can still really turn when you want to. I never thought bushings were such a big deal - wow, was I wrong.
  • wow old topic but yea those things make riding your board a bit easier. no lag time between when you lean in and when the board actually turns. stoked you like them Dante
  • bones med. no doubt.
  • Yup, Med bushings'll do it. Finest bushings on the planet, you won't believe what a difference that they'll make - it's kinda silly. On Ventures, Thunders & Indys, they make a swively truck swivelier. Trackers, though, wooo mama! Night and day - if you're a Tracker fan, you owe it to yourself. If you're not a fan, get off the hype machine and try them, they're the real deal.
This discussion has been closed.
All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion