Bring Back Jesse Petition
  • Official Petition to bring back Jesse.

Sing out, Fellas.
  • ill take second
  • SIGNED x 1000. He's our eye's and ear's of Powell Peralta.......we are in the dark without him.
  • Yea, I'm on board with this. Having Jesse being our eyes and ears inside PP was a blessing, his connection to us "fans" has been awesome.

Plus, without him who's going to help push through my request to have the Flammable Bones shirts reproduced?
  • Jesse rocks, he's one of the main reasons P&P fans come to this forum.
  • count me in too - i totally agree with you guys, Jesse provides
    the right info & stoke that keeps this column humming. Just
    found out about this, and am bummed out, big time...
  • agreed. =)
  • Was jesse "SOC" that always gave us info?
  • yea soc = skate one corp but that account was made for everyone there but jesse was the one who talked to us 99% of the time
  • Not that I'm the most active participant in these forums, but I'll throw my signature in as well. It's a good thing to have someone on here to act as a direct link with the customers, and take an active role in retro R&D for the Powell Peralta line.
  • jesse!! come back!!

signed.
  • signed X 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000
  • Man, I'm signing again

and again

and again

and again

ad infinitum

Get that dude back ASAP!
  • signed X 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 X 100000000000
  • Man, I'm signing again

and again

and again

and again

ad infinitum

Get that dude back ASAP!
  • NOW I'M ONLY BUYING SANTA CRUZ DECKS.............
  • Yeah, this is going to work.
  • seriously........ this really sucks. someone from powell peralta should really get on here and at least say something to the core group of people that still get excited about going on thier website everyday. for christs sake.. hire "ME" i can do this job from my house.
  • Yea, to me that is the key.....having direct communication between the "fans" and PP. We had an insider giving us hints of what to expect, and it is the reason many of us peeked in here every day. I mean, without the direct contact we only have the catalogs and website updates....which means we will check the PP catalog online once every few weeks, if not months. As it stands now, with nobody talking to us and giving us hints, and generally listening to our comments, I really don't plan on visiting this site but once every few months to see if there is anything new out. Which is something I can just as easily do at places like socalskateshop.

Jesse was awesome because he talked to us, gave us hints, and listened to our comments and answered our questions. As a company that is trying to cash in on the whole "retro" movement and make themselves a viable company again, you would think that they would want to keep an open line of communication with their customers as much as possible. Keep us interested, keep dangling the proverbial carrot in front of us. I mean, if I only check this place once every 6 months when the new catalogs come out, at some point I will simply forget about the whole thing and stop checking. Having that direct line of communication, especially the hints, keeps me excited, it keeps me coming back for more.

Sorry for the long rant, it's just that being a LONG time loyal PP rider, I want to see Powell Peralta come back strong and become the dominate force it once was...I'm passionate about PP. I got my first Lance Mountain FP deck back in 86 for Christmas and never looked at another company.
  • HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS A GREAT POINT.

"Keep us interested, keep dangling the proverbial carrot in front of us. I mean, if I only check this place once every 6 months when the new catalogs come out, at some point I will simply forget about the whole thing and stop checking. Having that direct line of communication, especially the hints, keeps me excited, it keeps me coming back for more."

THIS IS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Chris hit the nail on the head.......this forum will grind to a halt in the next few week's due to Jesse being
    shafted. It sux.......we all loved logging on here each day to gather
    intelligence, but now, there's not
    much to look forward to.
  • I totally agree with the above comments. I the only reason I keep checking back now is wishing I might see that post from Jesse.
This discussion has been closed.
All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion