Will George ever have a pro-model deck?
  • I think it's great the Powell-Peralta issued the first ever board for a photographer. Which led me to wonder if George will ever have HIS own board. I think a George Powell Pro Model would be sweet.
  • Did George ever skate Pro?
  • He's been placing well in AM contests for years now, when you guys gonna turn him pro?!?

;)
  • yea i think a limited release would be dope both on old school and new school shapes
  • Yeah, we've been discussing his transition to pro from am. He's got a nice style and good bag of tricks and is a nice fit with the team. Everyone seems to like him here. I'm on board, let's get him a pro model. Let's see some possible graphic ideas. Anyone? Anyone? Bueller, Bueller...
  • YES....a graphic that portrays george as a giant human ATM machine that spits out decks instead of dollars.
  • or......how about a giant skeleton holding the plantet earth in his palm??

"George Powell Pro Model" spelled out in bones..

all VCJ like...lol
  • Just the Powell Logo. Like one of the late 70's decks.
  • How about George with the owners of all the skate companies Powell has crushed (due to being awesome!) under his foot decaying and all VJC like!
  • @noskool: you'd probably need something bigger than a skateboard for that :-)
  • how about make him look like a super hero with the powell logo on his chest,bones swiss shield and have him on top of a rat and it should be a birthday gift
  • Bill or have him flying in on a Winged Dragon. Plus he should have the Ripper coming out of his chest, the Swiss logo while very cool would make him look like Sven the Swiss Superhero:)
  • yea the dragon idea is dope too
  • What about the ripper giving the finger with a speech bubble above him saying "Where Baaack!!"
  • Boner I like that!
This discussion has been closed.
All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion