il probably regret this later but.......had to do it. =)
  • and if anyones wondering.......indy 169's, rat bones, vintage pink tracker spacers, gorilla ribs, tail bone and jaw bone. bones swiss bearings,custom grip...of course. and......... those gorilla ribs are a real bitch to bend on that gee gaw shape!!..but its totaly worth it for the way they look when its done.
  • that grip job is ridiculous
  • ha ha...hey bill, thats pure 80's style bro..im just keepin it real =)
  • well congrats on spending 4797478947789482778987278789798128948475 hours on ur grip haha looks amazing minus the pink
  • Ahh... That looks fun.

I'm not much of a wall hanger, but I hung mine up. I figured I could get the Vallely if I wanted to skate one.
  • That grip job is insane dude!!! Mad Props!
  • i did the same with my bug - indy 159's original PP street styles and rib bones
  • Don't regret that, Nick! It looks Awesome- the pink clashes, but somehow makes it. Plus, it's always cool to see people setting up a limited deck instead of hanging it. I love the metallic green on this deck (plus, the lime top). I totally kick myself for not picking one up. Ride the hell out of it!

Although, riding Indys and rockin' a Tracker sticker.... well, that's another story...
  • Nice catch zeno! Yeah Nick what up with the Tracker/Indy 3 way!?
  • yeah... i justified it because i have tracker risers and the sticker came with em. its such an awesome sticker i had to put it on there. ive been tempted to peel it off..a few times =)
  • tracker sticker is a must for 80s setups duuhhhhhhhhhh
  • Tracker just screams 80's!
  • Funny thing is, a while back I got a pair of black Indy Stage V, and it had that same Tracker sticker on the hanger! Really, is that what the guy did?!? Yup, I left it on, because it was too funny. Shit just don't make sense.

Sorry for any sort of derail.

Awesome board, still.
  • Nick,

Have you ridden this set up yet? I was considering getting one of the LTD Sword and Skulls, but was not sure about how a flat concave would ride. Looking for something for skating pools... Kinda like the new SC decks too, wouldn't mind a new Slasher in the veteran shape.
  • it is a nice shape.. honestly though i havent skated it a park. i dont ride my oldschool decks at the park anymore.. just cruise around the hood with em. but the shape is cool. feels good. but for riding pools... i cant see having something without a kicknose anymore.so much more stability when carving around a corner or just settin up axlestalls. i only skate 8.0 or 7.8 now.. and 52mm for street..54mm for the pool.
  • 54mm for pool!!! Wow that is small Nick. I ride 58-60 for pools and vert and 56-57 for smaller ramps and such.
  • dude.. i got 54mm white spitfires with the red centercore. and i dropped in and literly had to try to keep control around the corners they are soooo fast. 101 hardness.(masonite pool) now that they are broken in a little.. they are more manageable. im not knockin bones wheels cuz i still love p&p.. but seriously.. the shape of those wheels and handling are ridiculously awesome. thats all i ride now. with tensor lows and bones med bushings.
  • all i can skate is powell 101a anything else would be uncivilized
  • The smallest I go as a rule is 55mm (I do have 52mms on my Popsicle but I never ride it anymore, just feels wrong to me) I have Vintage Rat Bones IIIs on my Hawk Medallion (60mm) and I go back and forth between 55mm Autobahns on my BL Lucero X2 and SC Bullet 66's depending on what I am doing. I am considering getting a set of Vintage Cross Bones IIs (66mm if I recall) just because I loved them back in the day.
  • deck at the top ...........i thought my cab. street looked good yours is like a hot blond
  • i love it
This discussion has been closed.
All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion