new sizes shapes for mini logo
  • Hello Everyone,

I saw the new mini-logo K-15 8.5" deck on the website yesterday. Same shape and dimensions as the blue pool light ripper, and for only $33.00. I'll pick up a couple of those.

Stallionmaster
  • the new graphic looks like a repeat of a graphic from a few years back but in the end it doesnt matter
  • This is exactly what I have been wanting. 8.5 with 15 wb and the right price. Cant wait to get one.
  • Awesome. I was just thinking of picking up a Mini-Logo deck a few days ago from the SkateOne store. Glad I waited 'cause I like the new straight smaller graphic better than the angled larger one.
  • Hello Everyone,

I picked up a green K-15 8.5 mini-logo deck with grip last week. I skated the other night in the parking garage of a local medical center, and I was impressed with my first run on this deck. The concave is deep and seems to have some rieal crisp pop to it on ollies. I recently had a bacon 8.5 deck that liked, and then an MRD 8.5 inch deck. The bacon was real nice but I snapped the tail going off a four stair. The MRD just didn't seem to stay stiff and poppy for long. The mini log feels a bit more stiff than either of my previouse decks and it feels solid, like it will last. Maybe it is my head, but my last few mini-logo lasted for quite a long time.

stallionmaster

p.s. I'll post some pictures of my set up, soon
  • because powell is the shiznit but u should know that already
This discussion has been closed.
All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion