Tony hawk bottlenose
  • Im sure this is deadhorse conversation but, whats the likely hood if this happening. I figure if it hasnt been done by now it wont. anyone know
  • hawk said he wants to do some re-issues but when the time is right whatever that means
  • We did an 80's jam sesh on my buddies mini half the other day. Rode all 80's decks (Cab Street, Vallely and Hosoi) and rocked 80's tunes. I had a painters hat ala Tony in Animal Chin, I turned the bill up and wrote I LOVE TONY HAWK on it! But yeah don't hold your breath for this re-issue.
  • a reissue of that deck would be rad, my first powell board was the "extra tough" 86 skull cross deck, it'd be cool if powell would reissue it,
  • NO XT PLEASE! BONITE SUCKS!
  • kam is saying he is not to .......y not even for a short time ???
  • not ready to ................ he is not ready 2 i messed up my first comment ..........................................................needs to happen ............................................1983 mod. ..................................................................
This discussion has been closed.
All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion