new per w. deck =)

New updated image. This is not the gee gaw shape. The bumps on this deck are less noticeable.
  • Well done!
  • Nice!!!!
  • the top i bet looks nice
  • Colors are nice but they blew it by not doing it on the S1 shape. Bummer. And why on earth did they make the black cab with the purple bats on the street shape? It looked so good on the full shape. Same with the cab guitar, why add that back ground? Why do they even bother showing us stuff then changing it at the last minute? Its annoying.
  • Top pics please! And i like the new color too. Is this final? You're not going to CHANGE IT ON US AGAIN???
  • Colors are nice but they blew it by not doing it on the S1 shape. Bummer. And why on earth did they make the black cab with the purple bats on the street shape? It looked so good on the full shape. Same with the cab guitar, why add that back ground? Why do they even bother showing us stuff then changing it at the last minute? Its annoying.

Man, I hear you..
    I don't understand it myself. the sizes of these decks are LAME. and your right, it is annoying that they change it up after they present it online and even in the catalog
  • Wow....it looks nice. I was scared there for a minute. I still would have perferred the orignal shape, but this one doesn't look too bad. I had this shape with the bumps back in the late 80's. I remember thinking "this deck isn't bad, but these bumps are distracting." Let's see how I like it this time around. I pre-ordered one and plan to hook it up and ride it with some Indy's and white Powell Peralta V-IV Freestyle wheels.
  • With regards to the Purple Cab being on the street shape - they've said that was the case from day 1. Yes, the picture has been wrong, but it's been declared a Cab Street from day 1... I agree it should have been on a full size, but I guess they're not having trouble selling them, so what do I know?
  • Do you think we can pull off the orange thin ribs on it?

• www.SoCalSkateshop.com has FULL size NOS Vision rails in White - that is if you don't wanna roll with the Orange Rib Bones and don't wanna go with smaller rails like the Hosoi Rocket Rails or the Black Labels
  • i was just speculating as to what rail colors could work with the board.
  • First run shipping out today to select shops.

http://www.calsk8.com/

http://www.socalskateshop.com/

simply AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!
  • Bitchin'

Mine will be here next week.
  • Nice!!! Still waiting on mine to ship. Is one a skater & the other a hanger or are they both shred sticks?
  • You gotta throw a picture up once you get 1 of those set up
  • One's for hangin', one's for shreddin'. Maybe when i'm old and see the hanger in storage, ill set it up and nostalgia ride. I'm having a bit of trouble redrilling the truck pattern, but otherwise ill put a pic up for you guys when it's ready.
  • Here's a shot of the top for now. Its in mid-drill just FYI. Grip done by myself. Gold ripper ftw

• I like the top but I thought they would have put the Oval Dragon logo instead of the Ripper, actually - I think I dig the Ripper logo on the top better
  • Alright, it's all done!

The kicknose is slight, but that's all you need.
  • Sweet brother! Thanks for the pics.. now I can't wait til mine comes in. Let's go SOC!!
This discussion has been closed.
All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion