So yeah......... i have questions... here goes.. so i love the deck... thank you first and foremost. stacy..george..etc.. it rocks... now........... its not the original, graphic, and shape and it does NOT say "lance mountain" anywhere on it. hmmmmmmmm.. intersting. but it does have his "graphic" although modified into a "new,old school pattern.. which i dig. i am a purist and like everyone..or most people on here im sure i can speak for them you know who you are
would of liked the origianl VC graphic.. but that being said.... i thought....someone... said...at some point... something about... hmmmmm. not being able to release a previous riders deck without his signature???????? i know.. once again not the original..but it has without a doubt.. "the lance mountain handplant, and other images from the deck in the background etc.. etc.. ) that begs a few questions from me.. since this is one my favorite graphics of all time...
1) did Lance have to sign off on it ?
2) if he did... why not just make the original that everyone wants..again ?
3) was this graphic (variation) *something originally composed by VCJ or the art dept ?
4) is the signing off on graphics a bunch of malarchy? or rubbish if you will ?
5) is the easter bunny real ? and is he bringing me caburry eggs? ( sorry.. wrong forum) *
once again.. not complaining.. but i have to ask... either way i love it! defenetly getting one. great job P&P its moments like this that make it all worth the wait