Guitar Dragon (What were you thinking?)
  • Finally you reissue one of your finest decks. I have been waiting for this one for years. Was planning on buying a few of these decks.

Today I looked at the new mock up of the deck with the speaker in the background. You had it right on the first mock-up, and many of us were excited and anticipating this release.

You really missed the mark on this one, and I hope that in the future you print this deck as it was originally intended.

If you do, I will buy a few and I am sure others will as well.
  • i still dig it but im sure cab decided for the new graphic because afterall it is for him to decide the final graphic
  • I concur, the update doesn't look as good. Taking that off the 'buy' list unfortunately...
  • honestly...the only thing im considering is the yellow ripper. full dip, kick nose, top graphic, powell peralta not classic... actual skateable length. i love the dragon and bats cab and the weilender but im not hanging decks anymore im skating them.. both are 2 short. i really wanna like the future primitive... but.. i cant. .... :(
  • take that back... i dont know how i missed the new graffiti ripper... but that looks pretty sweeeet!! top graphic? painted rails?
  • Yeah I'm with you on the no more hanging boards Nick.
  • The Cab Street keeps getting recolored, but most of us would prefer the DNB on the full size.

The Wellinder looks sweet, but you guys went with a mini-sized shape. Is that how the original was?

The Underhill was really nice, but again, it was a mini. The original full-size was bigger.

These mini shapes just aren't skateable for grown-ups - and I imagine it's grown-ups that's buying these.

So what's the deal with all of the small shapes on these reissues?
  • So what's the deal with all of the small shapes on these reissues?

I 2nd that, what's the deal?
  • Yeah, I agree. I would buy more boards if they were a more skateable size. cwalker3 is right on. Its good buisness sense to make these boards to suit your target customer (us older skaters!). Would be awesome if they were made same as originals but with a mordern length kick nose.
  • "These mini shapes just aren't skateable for grown-ups - and I imagine it's grown-ups that's buying these"

SERIOUSLY!!!! IM GLAD IM NOT THE ONLY ONE HERE WHO THINKS THIS...
This discussion has been closed.
All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion