SK8OLOGY FLOATING DECK DISPLAY
  • I bought a couple of these about 6 months ago & they really do display nicely. The only thing is that I hate to use the drill bit to widen the truck holes... but you can't notice it at all. Does anybody else use sk8ology for displays?
  • I use them too. And yes, I hate having to drill. I don't consider anything I hang an 'investment' or anything, so I get over it. My drill holes are always clean, but you can spot the alteration if you're looking for it.

I use them vs. plain old picture hangers and fishing line because I hang my boards in a home theater, and I can't stand the rattle. These brackets get the decks away from the wall.
  • i have skateshop racks
  • " I hang my boards in a home theater, and I can't stand the rattle. These brackets get the decks away from the wall. "

This is what i need!! i have a klipsch 12" sub that that rattles my decks from across the room. i tried putting small pices of double side tape on the back to keep them from rattling and they still do. good call out. whare can i get these?
  • Most skate shops should carry some but I got mine directly from their website. Check it out bro
    www.sk8ology.com
  • What amazes me is that the guys at sk8ology do not know those screws are to wide ...
  • Skatewarehouse is my go-to online store for cheap stuff. They have them, not sure how many though:

http://www.skatewarehouse.com/Sk8ology_Deck_Display/descpage-S8DKDIS.html

And XA4 - it's not that the screw is too wide. They use a straight up OG rat-nut to hold the deck in place. I guess they didn't want to machine their own part.
This discussion has been closed.
All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion