SK8OLOGY FLOATING DECK DISPLAY

I bought a couple of these about 6 months ago & they really do display nicely. The only thing is that I hate to use the drill bit to widen the truck holes... but you can't notice it at all. Does anybody else use sk8ology for displays?

Comments

• I use them too. And yes, I hate having to drill. I don't consider anything I hang an 'investment' or anything, so I get over it. My drill holes are always clean, but you can spot the alteration if you're looking for it.

I use them vs. plain old picture hangers and fishing line because I hang my boards in a home theater, and I can't stand the rattle. These brackets get the decks away from the wall.
  • i have skateshop racks
  • " I hang my boards in a home theater, and I can't stand the rattle. These brackets get the decks away from the wall. "

This is what i need!! i have a klipsch 12" sub that that rattles my decks from across the room. i tried putting small pices of double side tape on the back to keep them from rattling and they still do. good call out. whare can i get these?
  • Most skate shops should carry some but I got mine directly from their website. Check it out bro
    www.sk8ology.com
  • What amazes me is that the guys at sk8ology do not know those screws are to wide ...
  • Skatewarehouse is my go-to online store for cheap stuff. They have them, not sure how many though:

http://www.skatewarehouse.com/Sk8ology_Deck_Display/descpage-S8DKDIS.html

And XA4 - it's not that the screw is too wide. They use a straight up OG rat-nut to hold the deck in place. I guess they didn't want to machine their own part.
This discussion has been closed.