Just An Idea for an accessory
  • I have been complimented on this many times.I use it on a daily basis at work.I love everything about it except over time liquid works its way under the sticker.(I hate messin up a COOL sticker) I would really love to have a printed version so it would last forever.I would be good for about three or so. Nothin like a morning spot at the skatepark on a brisk morning ! Thank You for any consideration...Maybe for X-Mas this year !!! ?????

• This may or may not help but ill throw it at ya. In the future try cleaning your cups, thermoses etc extremely well. Then use alcohol to wipe the surface as clean as possible. Allow to dry then apply your sticker.
    Its probably common sense to ya but none the less its always helped me :)
  • id be down for that of course there would have to be different graphics
  • you should work for a promotional/ branding company camera.. youve done well here
  • Actually I work in a -20º freezer every night,thus the need for hot liquids !Thank you for the compliment on the photo's ! I've been involved since High School (a long long time ago).It has been a fun hobby over the years !!!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion