Post Your Pics Here!

edited April 2011 in Powell-Peralta®
All your goodies and pics skating

Comments

• edited April 2011
    March 2011
  • Im so used to seeing the Lance Mountain in grey and black. I really like the black and red colorway
  • Ask and ye shall receive!
  • nice skate pics! tail tap photo: i think i know who that dude is pointing................................... suicidal sam, at least that's what he went by 20 years ago. small world.
  • LOVE the kitty kickflip!

Stoked to see the salba deck!
  • Ben that dude pointing is Jerry Baker. He is an old NC guy who used to skate Swinson back in the day. That cat can nollie tre flip like a MoFo and nail tweaked out crossbone airs on 13 ft vert ramps!
  • blue suede shoes ;)
  • noskool: wrong dude, my fault. after posting the above i looked him up by his real name and the person i was thinking of moved to Florida years ago...

rad photos, i'll be in the area this summer - let's go skate.
  • For sure Ben let me know when you are coming and we can hit up tons of spots. Bill don't step on my blue suede shoes! Thank you, thank you very much!
  • awesome pics :D

I miss my blue suede airwalks now ..
  • You look like you were born in that bowl. Super smooth style.
  • ben .. awesome vid dude.

im off for a roll now lol :)
  • my mates collection

• nice photo benb. four classic powells. love them..

• edited December 2011

Just wanted to add some pics. First post also saying Whats up.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y72/pwillis44/Decks/19178_243570368547_690953547_309080.jpg

• edited December 2011

Used photoboucket on that last post. Having a terrible time posting an image.

• On the toolbar, there is an image button.. put your cursor over the top of each button, a description of each button will pop up so you know what you can do
  • edited December 2011
    Alright Rats, check this out, and lend a hand if you can. About 15 years ago my art teacher gave this image to me, said it was the real deal. Its a multi colored image of Animal Chin with the famous "Have you seen Him" type. Apparently a friend of his worked on Chin, and gave this image, and a card stock image of Johnny Rads Flyer at the Blue tile lounge to him. Knowing what an avid skater I was, he said he had no use for them and thought I'd provide a good home for them. I gave my best friend the Johnny Rad flyer, but kept this in my collection. Have I found Him? Any way to verify its authenticity? It would be satisfying to find out its origins, anyone? I will post a pic once I dig my head out, apparently.
  • edited December 2012
    imageimage

• edited December 2012
    I'm digging the Chris Miller deck. Need one in my collection. Good times.
  • sic decks skooli.. is that you rippn it up?
  • edited December 2012
    That's me in the pool at the skatepark on the North Shore of Oahu. I'm riding the middle board in the pic above it.
  • Skooli
    I live in Mililani and skate banzai too. I mostly skate Mañana. You from Oahu?
  • ~ via Mike McGill ~
    35 years ago, I met @peraltastacy and he gave me this Ray Bones Rodriquez board 2nd hand. I skated Marina D http://t.co/Ur8MaLBI