• VANS Collaboratory - Part 1 | OffTheWall.TV.
    t.co/8dNRKdB
  • I heard from a significant source that the Tommy Guerrero Re-Issue is coming, he wouldn't elaborate about which model - but IT IS coming.
  • Wow.... I'm almost speechless.... That would be amazing! Thanks for the info bro!
  • Killer! Id love to have another
    pink background with blue colorway!
  • cool .. im in for one of those fo sho`

another ltd ed is my guess.
  • sweet. can't wait. pink or black would be awesome. still dreaming for the McGill Snakeskin and Hawk Iron Cross tho :( prob never happen
  • fingers crossed for a flaming sword ;)
  • I wonder if Stacey had the fellas sign off on their boards after the shoot of the doco? I'm sure we are in for a long
    awaited treat for all of us on hear. If all the Bones Brigade boards were reissued together for a limited run, I my self would buy two of each. One to ride and one to hang.
  • yeah, let's hope it's the flaming sword. such a sweet deck. i can't afford the ones on ebay :( damn i need to be rich. i agree boner, i'd buy two of each as well.
  • definitely a dope idea for sure
  • Would be awesome to see a re-isssue of any of the Guerrero's, i'll buy 2 for sure!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion