Epic day today skating with Mike Mc gill and Andy Mac !!!!!
  • Had a great day today guys.. i have not been on the forum much lately but i figured these pics were worth sharing. Mike Mc gill, Andy Mac and Cara Beth Burnside came out to Colorado today to launch a new park here.. got to meet Mc Gill, got him to sign my board and got a picture taken with him. He is super friendly and very cool in person. Stand up guy.. and got to see a mc twist live and in person from the man himself. Enjoy!!
  • Daaaaammm Nick!!!! Epic brotha....just epic!!
  • Awesome!!
  • That's awesome Nick, glad you had a good time.  Skating with one of the legends, can's ask for a better day.
  • yea boy! should have showed him ur mctwist haha really disappointed u didnt get me any cb pics u should be ashamed of urself!
  • Yeah.. She actually didnt skate that much, I have some video but nothing really spectacular.
  • nice id love to see it
  • should have asked him when that snakeskin is coming haha
  • Ya know....i really wanted to but I didnt. I asked him about the doc instead.
  • now  u will be in limbo even more
  • Yeah...... But meeting him, signing my board, and watching him skate made up for the last 4 years of waiting. Im good. ;-)
  • lol

great pics Nicko!
  • L'avantage significatif de lunettes de soleil Ray Ban, Lunettes Ray Ban Pas Cher
    c'est que ces lentilles sont moins délicats que les lunettes de soleil
    Ray Ban authentiques one.Now sont plus abordables par les magasins Lunettes De Marque en ligne de lunettes de soleil avec leur prix d'escompte qui n'est jamais disponible sur le marché. Gafas-sol.com est Lunettes De Soleil Pas Cher
    aussi l'un de ces showrooms virtuels en ligne qui offrent des lunettes
    de soleil de près de 25 marques de renommée mondiale en moins de 20 $
    chacun. Le fabricant propose également des coupons de réduction vous où
    vous pouvez obtenir 10% de réduction sur votre achat.   
  • this isnt.a sunglass forum d-bag. No one on here cares about ray ban sunglasses.
  • Clean-up on aisle's 1-8....damn spammers!! Piss off!
  • Haha! Good call Darule......didn't take em long....
  • I think it worked brotha..
  • the spam isnt a person, its a bot
    the bots attack forums with poor security

again Nicko.. sic pics dude!
  • Freakin' lucky dog lol!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion