• How's it going, i'm new here to the forums but i've been lurking for awhile. I'm like everybody else, been skating for 25 years & still love it as much today as the first time at age 11. I'm not a collector but totally respect it! I'm a dad of 3, mainly teenagers now. My oldest son started skating bout 10 months ago. We go skate 4-5 times a week. It's been a fountain of youth for myself lol! I've taught him ollies, bomb-drops, boneless. Eventually kickflips & other tricks more difficult. Just wanted to say hello to everyone. Thank you for your time & skate hard! Later
  • welcome and have fun!
  • Welcome to the forum mate, enjoy!

• Welcome brotha! Keeping the tradition alive.... Priceless! Shred on....
  • Thank you all very much! It's still fun to talk about the "good ole' days!" lol! I'm super anxious for the new Bartie crow board to be out! I don't know if any of you caught i, but in a Hoffart interview i read he said a new team only video was coming out in the fall besides the new Bones 2 vid. He also said Josh Hawkins was gonna have a board out then cause he's turning pro! Any of you heard anything on this info? I'm soooo hoping it's all correct!
  • yea i read it a couple months ago i think brad mcclain might be another pro too since he was just given his own shape
  • Very interesting, i wouldn't mind seeing him,Hawkins & Reeves all turn pro. I think they have paid their dues now. I got an official answer on the Bartie boards, they are waiting for final colorway approval then production,so it'll be more like around the 1st of August. Kinda bummed but a lil longer is ok. Thanks for the welcomes also very much. Ive been ill the last couple days & hoping i can stand to ride in the blistering heat again soon. The humidity sucks here in the south during the summer.
  • Get well brother! I know what you mean, I live here in South Texas & the heat + humidity = hell on earth almost lol...
  • over here in maryland it has been over 100 and we  been having power outages and transformers blowing up left and right
  • from a welcome post to whose the next pro to the weather lol

I can picture you all sitting in a salon getting your hair done & solving earths issues, at the same time deciding who the next pro is :p
  • Pass the cucumber slices please....lol
  • Lmao!! I need to take myself & my boys for a trim actually! After a 6 day hiatus, finally got a great, much needed session. But it would be nice if more details was explained. I feel that this is one of the best Brigade teams Powell-Peralta has had in a little while. I've watched the skateboard mags straight to the internet.
  • Sorry, smart phone being dumb... but i've watched that short film the skateboard mag put out, it gets me super amped still everytime for a good skate! So i'm VERY anxious for the new releases on dvd later in this year.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion