Skateone fall catalog?
  • Hope everyone is doing good, was wondering if anyone knows when the fall catalog will be out/available? Thanks for your time- skate hard!!
  • around the next month or so just before december
  • next month is October

pass the bong already :p
  • imagenew cab helmet for the fall
    imageimagenew hoffart pegasus
  • Awesome deck
  • New Pegasus is killer! I'm hoping someone is promoted & turns pro & takes Mike V's spot
  • Also noticed the RIPPER black-lite isn't oon the site anymore.
  • there will be a few new pros soon dont worry
  • It's up everybody, downloadable from here on the mainpage!! & What do u know Brigadebill lol? C'mon brother, give me something!!
  • josh hawkins supposed to be turning pro and they just gave  brad  his own board shape which indicates he will be pro soon too
  • For real? I read an article by Hoffart & he eluded to Hawkins but i didn't know how "concrete" it was, not meaning Jordan a liar but just outspoken optimism you know. If so, i'm super stoked!! McClain deserves it also!
  • Well surprise! Killian Martin has his pro model "WOLF" debut! Looks good, wonder if VCJ inked it?
  • looks like he did, you can see the vcj logo above the p/p logo
  • I am away from home and using an iPhone, so I can't see the new catalog. What reissues/colorways will be available?
  • If you were using an Android you would be able to see it.....just saying.

The Martin deck is awesome!
  • Yep. ;-) love it! And yes.... Android rules.
  • iphones = isuck
  • Yes, iphones suck! That was a good lil' surprise about Martin. And ppk187 i see the lil' VCJ sig box on the Martin like it is on Barties crow & Hoffarts Pegasus deck. I'm really torn on which to get next. I got a Crow 1 a couple weeks ago when they first came out. Done thrashed both Pegasus models...hmmm lol!
  • Got it to work on my iPhone. A little disappointed. I was hoping for more reissues or at least some new colorways.

I would like to see Garcia and Hawkins go pro, I think they have paid the dues.
  • Pig McGill in white = ripped off
  • Yeah i agree SK8ER, I think alot of the ams are due, Hawkins the most. I'm still surprised at Martin being pro.
  • the white pig mcgill says to me the doco deck will be the snakeskin

the hoffart 4 on white looks unreal
  • Agreed..that hoffart board looks sweet..do u think the doco decks will be in different colours for each deck? From what I hear guerroro's deck will be available in grey and white. Hope the same goes for the others
  • Green and pink please
  • not sure.. I would have thought just one colour for each deck, who knows..
  • Hmm..wonder when preorder starts, can't stop thinking about it

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion