Your verdict on the BB documentary reissues?
  • Just noticed that on the email it said all 6 decks will ship Dec.21.....the end of the world...go figure.....lol.
  • Use some tracker sixtrack ultralights with copers . That's what's going on my hawk.

Or buy some older Indy's on ebay.

• ..or the new Indy's with the 6 hole bolt pattern do the trick, got a couple of sets sitting around waiting to be attached to decks
  • The Hawk has Brigade Issue under the oval dragon logo. The Mountian and Guerrero have Bones Brigade.  Why would they be different?  The hawk also has flat edges.
  • misprint maybe
  • Here's what I got told about the status of my order;

"We're really sorry you're still waiting for your order. Skate One has been getting product in every single day from the manufacturer and are getting it out as quickly as possible. Your order should ship out this week or early next week. As soon as it does, you should get an updated receipt letting you know that your order has shipped. The status is at the bottom of the receipt along with tracking information.

Thanks so much for your patience. We promise it'll be worth the wait. The Bones Brigade, Stacy, George and Powell•Peralta want to thank you so much for your support, and hope you enjoy the film. By purchasing from the artist's pre-sale, you have supported them more directly and for that they thank you."

Hmmm..early next week, far out they're planning on shipping things out on Christmas day?..that's dedication for you
  • I still can't remember what email account I used for my SOC account...so I don't know the status of my stuff.
  • Lol..u poor barstard Chris, I hate when I do that shit. Rack your brain mate, and check every email account you have. I remember a few years ago having a few different personal email accounts for online poker accounts (a little more anonymity around the poker tables if you're constantly logging in with different aliases), and that got too hard to keep track of. Good luck mate, maybe try skateone support and giving them as much info as to your order as possible.I.e name, address etc
  • I figure mine just hasn't shipped yet, I checked all the addresses I can remember.
  • Here's what I got told about the status of my order;

"We're really sorry you're still waiting for your order. Skate One has been getting product in every single day from the manufacturer and are getting it out as quickly as possible. Your order should ship out this week or early next week. As soon as it does, you should get an updated receipt letting you know that your order has shipped. The status is at the bottom of the receipt along with tracking information.

Thanks so much for your patience. We promise it'll be worth the wait. The Bones Brigade, Stacy, George and Powell•Peralta want to thank you so much for your support, and hope you enjoy the film. By purchasing from the artist's pre-sale, you have supported them more directly and for that they thank you."

i got the same generic email response.  However, when I contacted Skate One directly they gave me a more specific and personal answer to my question.  I'm a patient person, I can wait.  The decks are awesome and I'm psyched on what I've seen so far.  But I will not be pre-ordering through "TopSpin" ever again.
  • Nice find bill :) would be kickarse if they made a low cut version of the shoes, although the high tops are not too shabby
  • all that matters is it had vertical skating pools ramps for the younger generation to ponder something else besides nollies and rails !!!!!!
  • Got my Guerrero..... Looks amazing!!! the colours are really exellent!!!

• That looks hot as mustard..such a sweet looking deck
  • One is selling on eBay for $275 at the moment. Kinda bummed that this person got their decks shipped out when I'm still waiting and would never sell it, not that skateone would know what an individuals intentions are with the stuff they have paid for.

Also Kam explained to me that international orders will take longer to ship out than the American orders, and that some orders didn't transfer across properly from topspin. Happy with this, would much prefer them getting as many orders out that have a chance of being delivered before Christmas, and putting us internationals on the "second to get shipped" pile, most likely wouldn't get them until February now anyway so if they please as many people as possible for xmas in my view they're doing the right thing
  • the TG looks killer up close.. im junkn out bigtime for these decks

• Tell me about it..I'm hangin to get my hands on the ones I ordered
  • So is anyone going to set up their decks and ride em? I'm planning on taking the mountain and guerrero decks for easy rolls only..and hopefully get a second one of each if they make more
  • I was going to set them all up until the old base plate news. All my trucks are new, and I'm not buying ten base plates. I will set up a Mountain and Mullen to ride. The 109's are 6 holes.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion