Your verdict on the BB documentary reissues?
  • I'm disappointed how this has all worked out.  Pre-order, and spend more than if you bought from other retailers.....and if the decks are taking a while, fine.  At least ship the DVDs and the shirts and other things.  I knew I'd be waiting for the deck, but I expected everything else to ship.
  • That kinda sucks Chris, there'd be heaps of people in your situation. Communication is a big thing, and I'm sure they would have known they weren't going to make the 3rd Dec deadline before that date, an update before then would have been nice, but they will start shipping soon - sucks most won't get their stuff before chrissie, but will soon there after. I'm feeling for Stacy though, I'd be betting he doesn't really care about preorders at the moment, nor should he given what has happened the last few weeks
  • Oh yea, I don't want to come off as ungrateful or self centered. Especially in light of Stacy's loss. I feel lame for even complaining a little bit. I'm just disappointed, that's all.
  • For sure dude, I'm the same..sorta pissed off, but still just stoked that I know within a month or so..these decks will be mine
  • botched is probably the kind word to use

• this isnt wrestling
  • I sent customer service an email requesting my delivery address be changed to my home address, they replied fairly quickly so that was a good sign. My office will be closed with nobody to accept the deliveries.
  • you sure about that Billy

• haha so customers vs employees?

Customer service just got back to me.. I must admit, its probably one of the best customer service results Ive had in years lol .. quick, no probs making any changes, well done I say.
  • http://i1152.photobucket.com/albums/p499/LooGanida/MishkaOrderBacklog.jpg

I'm not this mad...........
    Thought it was funny as hell though.

• for those too lazy to click loos link

• You mean for the Big Kahuna Burger Order? Because we all know what Jules said.

Jules: Well, if you like burgers give 'em a try sometime. Me, I can't usually get 'em myself because my girlfriend's a vegetarian which pretty much makes me a vegetarian. But I do love the taste of a good burger. Mmm. You know what they call a Quarter Pounder with cheese in France?
  • Saw this Instagram pic yesterday

• anyone have confirmations yet?
    I'm only waiting for the TG.
    I'm sooooo stoked to finally have
    one again!!!!!!!
    looks like the lance has a couple of
    inches of wheel base more than the TG

• From this angle, it also looks like Lance's board doesn't have wheelwells. If it doesn't, I'll buy one for sure.

• I see them, they are hard to make out, but you can see the reflection of light where the wells are.
  • & the Mullen seems to be the proper size .. the pre order page pics made it look taller

that pic deserves some beach babes.. yeeha!

• My decks are just sitting there - bloody post the barstards!
  • I just got an email saying the decks I ordered shipped! yea! 
  • Did anyone else get the email?
  • I would check, but I can't remember which e-mail I used....and I can't remember my account log in or password.
  • Not yet..I was assuming it would be - first to order, first to ship..there must of been a hell of a lot of people who ordered in the 3 hours before I did, because I still haven't heard anything

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion