Blu-Ray and DVD Shipping Delay
  • From Skateone:

Due to a manufacturing delay, shipment of the Blu-Ray and DVD versions of Bones Brigade: An Autobiography has been delayed until 11/12. The HD Download of the film is unaffected, and will still be delivered on 11/06. Despite the delay, please be assured that you will be the first group of people to receive the Blu-Ray or DVD anywhere in the world. Please note that if you ordered your Blu-Ray or DVD along with a reissue skate deck, your items will ship together on 12/03 as originally indicated on your receipt.

Thanks for your support and understanding- we hope you love the film!
  • Seriously.... damn the devil....damn the devil to hell...:

Colby Poster Shipping Delay

To make sure that your posters arrive to you undamaged, there will be a delay in the shipping of your order. Special packaging is being created so that your posters aren't rolled and you receive them in the same condition they are in when they leave the printing press. Your order will now ship by 11/28. Despite the delay, please be assured that you are the only people on the planet that will be getting these unique items. Please note that if you ordered your package with Colby Posters along with a reissue skate deck, your items will ship together on 12/03 as originally indicated on your receipt.

Thanks for your support and understanding- we hope you love the film!
  • dvds and blue rays now in skate one store
  • on calskate as well

• There's an ebay seller who says he has the doc in hand and ready to ship. How can that be?
  • well sometimes ppl can get ahold of things before they are officially released it happens with games and software all the time
  • Hasn't it been released already? I thought it's only the folks who ordered decks that have to wait until 3rd Dec
  • i think it has
  • I ordered the Blu-ray t-shirt combo on one order and the decks on another. Could that be why?
  • That could be why FAUS. Did it say the disc/shirt combo would ship on a given date?
  • No it didn't. I guess I paid for two shipping costs when it will only be shipped in one box. Whatever, I guess I have to wait a couple more weeks.
  • Yea that is the best, pay twice for shipping and having it shipped all in one package.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion