Dragon & Bats
  • Back when it was originally released in 87 it had an oval dragon on top. Why does the reissue D&B come with the winged ripper on top? I'm just a fan of the oval dragon and wish the reissue had one.
  • Most of the reissues do SK8ER, I was a bit pissed that my grey welinder had a ripper on it as well?! 

Strangely enough I believe all of the Bones Brigade reissues have dragon top logos?!
  • The Ray Bones 8.75" red dipped deck had the dragon on top. I saw one a friend of mine had for sale and it looked awesome on a big popsicle.
    I'll look for it and post the pic.
  • I've had two New School Ray Bones decks and the oval dragon is rad on top. Wish they would have put it on the 8.5 Chin Mask that I just got.
  • Back in the day the "Bonite boards" would have the dragon & the 7 ply decks would have ripper wings on top
  • Did they stop offering the 8.75" Ray Bones deck? It's not on the site.
  • I think so. It's a bummer. They've been discontinuing alot of stuff that makes no sense. No more Thin Ribs either. Got news from a skate shop that Skate One told them they were being discontinued. Also it's weird that they discont. the only 8.75" deck they have right after they come out w/ an 8.75" truck. =) (btw - Mini Logo trucks are the best trucks I've skated in 25 years, true story. Gave up on my Indy's, Theeve's etc)

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion