Older re-issues wish list
  • started skating again 4 years ago and will be quitting again -parks suck the people the scooters the egos the new culture is weak no heart or soul so i just stay in my backyard h-pipe and skate alone -here in kc mo no one cares about air s or handplants  seems all the tail slappy crail stall is a cop out touch your board w your hands young ones ! later !!!!!!! re-issue s i only bought one ray bones yellow skull and sword dude !!!!!!!!!!!
  • handplants are so uncommon these days even though im from the new school i enjoy seeing them...they take much more skill than sliding a handrail
  • more skill more strength more moxy
  • More flair....nobody can convince me that any flip trick will look as stylish as Mr. Mountain holding a sad plant, for what seems like eternity.
  • Spot on Chris .. coupla weekends ago my mate (at our local park) rips out a handy off the coping in the mini, all the scooters & locals give a collective "oooOO" Twas quite funny I thought.
    One of the genY's says to me "man, we need ta see more of that shit".. I nodded in agreement.
  • I wish skating would go back underground -recently took a trip to oceanside /san diego tried alot of the parks majority of the young crew were rude -all those parks -one had a bowl that looked to be 22 feet deep ? and no one skating it i mean really who designed that? what a waste no roll in no stairs when  someone did get in he asked me for a hand to help him get out !

• haha yea bowls are getting huge now
  • Just got a new skatepark here ( http://teampain.com/2012/11/williams-farm-skatepark/and the deep end of the bowl is like a vert ramp. But 12 year old kids now days are doing 9's on mega ramps so stuff is just going to get bigger and bigger.

• Here is a great example:
  • ? Okay but that s just stunt skating

• It looked like he did it easy..dude should be aiming for 1260
  • And Bob is getting in on it as well:

And Jake Brown getting crazy:
  • Bobby B holy smokes!
  • 900 are so yesterday:
  • yeah and if i wanna buy a skate rags jacket and some 80's thrasher track pants i dam well said so im the skater not you newschool quit shuving supora and pill shaped boards down my throat all that new stuff is garbage we want the radness back and if i want a 80's deck dam well stock it and if i want vision street wear everything then dam well stock it were sick and tired of weak boring newschool crap and if i want vision street wear shoes order them in dont ever say you cant get them thats bullshit man they still make em supora is crap 
  • BLOCKHEAD,CONCREATE JUNGLE,POWELL PERALTA,ALVA,H-STREET,TRACKER,WALKER,UNCLE WIGGLY,GOTCHA,BAD BOY CLUB,LIFES A BEACH,CHIP&PEPPER WET WEAR,VISION STREET WEAR,SURF STYLE,SKATE RAGS,SKULLY BROS,BRIDGEBOLTS,T BOLTS,RIP GRIP,G&S,FISHLIPS,SIMS,GULLWING,RANDAL,MAD RATS,RAT NUTS PANTS,HIP PACKS,TOWN&COUNTRY,SWATCH,VARANATTE,JFA,AIRWALK,VANS,
  • cmon fokes wake up newschool is crap oldschool skateboarding is where radness is and is real skateboarding 
  • BRING EVERYTHING SKATER 80'S BACK WHERE IT SHOUD BE IN THE SKATE SHOPS BOYCOTT NEWSCHOOL ITS CRAP AND ITS RECKING SKATEBOARDING 
  • LIKE TOTALLY RAD TO THE MAX
  •  CURB DOGS 
  • I think something has broken skater22's brain
  • Really want to see an original Ripper with wheel wells and Vato deck. I agree with other posters to reissue them all and keep the original shapes and graphics. If the original had wheel wells make the reissue have wheel wells and so fourth.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion