Is there anyway to find older deck sizes & shapes?
  • I looked on the web but no luck. I am trying to find the deck dimensions on these boards;
    Paul Machnau 2001 debut pro model
    Mike Santarossa 1997 debut pro model
    Eric Ricks 1991 or 92 debut pro model
    ANY help is GREATLY APPRECIATED!
  • i got a used machnau brigade issue deck that is red and white but only thing i can suggest is ebay i see the late 90s boards on there once in a blue moon. saw a moses board on there i really wanted it lol u know what is sad though i had to buy my boy rodney's pro model from ebay from someone in canada haha it was a old one but my favorite one so i had to get it at any cost
  • Crazy cuz crazy lol! But mission accomplished. U wouldn't happen to know the size to that Machnau deck by any chance? I'm doing a lil' comparisions for some research & would much ablige hehe!
  • ill research it and find out maybe the size can still be seen on it 7.5 x 31.375 it is the paul machnau  brigade issue from 2001 with the big star on the tail
  • Ok I'm trying to find his Bear deck, the one where the bear or whatever is tearing through a Canadian flag.
  • yea i remember that my friend had one that was his first graphic here is mineimage

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion