MIKE MCGILL SNAKESKIN PETITION !
  • catalog more than likely because 2 months equals fall catalog
  • yep the catalog will be out in about two months, and then we all will know what will be coming out. im keeping my fingers crossed too because you guys got me all hyped on this deck.
  • Get it done so we can buy them and then start a Hawk Iron Cross Chicken Skull Petition.
  • I asked for pink in the bottlenose shape. I'm still waiting to hear back if the color and shape were okayed. There's a good chance for this in the Fall catalog though. Keep your fingers crossed.
  • That would be soooo sick.
  • thank you. =)
  • man that yellow one is sweeeeeeet. =)
  • i was watching the lost boys last night..and if you look at michales closet door in the scene towards the end,he has a "mcgill skull n snake" sticker on it... i have issues..... i know. =)
  • u should also check out the movie hackers there is a guy skating a mcgill in it and it has a bit of skating in it
  • hack the planet. =)
  • Is that Fall catalog getting close?????????
  • YEAH GOOD QUESTION.......
  • Pink rules.

• well guys...its comin down to the wire. catalog should be out soon...keep your fingers crossed, and your lucky rabbits foot in your pocket. it will offically be year in 8 days that this petition got started. where does the time go?? geez.=)
  • Through reading the tea-leaves, I say there is 0% chance of a McGill this year...
  • The catalogue is out - We've all been shamed, no McGill, nothing really jumped out at me, what about you guys?
  • "Ever get the feeling you've been cheated?" - Johnny Rotten

We've been strung along real good boys.
  • YEAH I JUST LOOKED AT THE NEW CATALOG.... SUCKS..BIG TIME WHAT A WASTE
  • il probably get the 8.25 ripper. but..everything else is lame. the "neon lights" powell deck is direct rip off from a GIRL rick howard graphic in my opinion, altered to thier own "satisfaction"..lame ass lame.
  • That ripper can suck it. Buying it just legitimizes the complacency.
  • yeah ... Ya know what. Your right, I'm not buying it. Good point.
  • That's a shame, great shape - classic graphics. I'm sure they'll put it out sometime. they wouldn't pass up making money.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion