MIKE MCGILL SNAKESKIN PETITION !

Comments

• edited October 2008
    Common guys the later Kick Nose versions are going for over $300 on Ebay. What this should tell you is A) we love the Graphic, and B) We are sick of pigs and other shapeless boards
  • can you post a link to the board you are referring to?
  • f yeah. gimme a few minutes ill post the shit out of it.
  • skateandannoy.com/.../images-big/mcgill625.jpg
  • www.artofskateboarding.com/.../pp_McGill2.jpg
    this is the spoon "kick nose"
  • edited October 2008
    i tried it and it says "BUMMER file is not found" and the 2nd link doesnt seem to work.
  • go to ebay right now. type in powell peralta mike mcgill. first one that pops up is a red kick nose with a buy it now for $450.00. no snake skin graphic but .... you get the idea. let me find a snakeskin... gimme a sec
  • perfect!!!!!! go to ebay type in vintage powell peralta mike mcgill deck!! that one is sweeet. watch that thing its already up to $360.00 with 2 days left. i want it. make it.
  • http://cgi.ebay.com/VINTAGE-POWELL-PERALTA-MIKE-McGILL-DECK-HOT-PINK_W0QQitemZ290267418103QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item290267418103&_trkparms=72%3A570%7C39%3A1%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C240%3A1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14
  • $360.00 with holes in it/ mint nos ones gor for a "g" note easily
  • edited October 2008
    so its like the one from Gleaming the Cube. a 1989 edition
  • Im for the snakeskin
  • yea it looks epic with the snake skin
  • yeah so.......... go grab george sit him down tell how much these things are selling for.tellin you just watch some of these auctions... its sick the money flying around for em.... print em. and cash in. just do a good job on em like you guys have been with the recent stuff and people will buy em. =)
  • make that hot pink snake skin. ill buy 3 istantly. sure im not the only one.
  • yea i would want the hot pink too. doesnt that one have the purple snakeskin?
  • YEP. COME ON JESSE I KNOW YOU GOT SOME PULL OVER AT SKATEONE. LETS MAKE IT HAPPEN !!!!!!!
  • all i can do is pass on the request. this thread itself should show everyone the obvious
  • Hell Keep the pig, do the Snakeskin and the Kick Nose. They will sell like mad!
  • edited November 2008
    agreed. no reason not to have all of em. you have 5 different cabs. so.......why not a couple different mcgills? i do appreciate you guys considering it at least. thanx
  • I would Hang a Snakeskin and skate a Kick nose
  • edited October 2008
    dont forget. =)
  • im not forgetting this by far