Mini Logo Bearings are Skate Rated, precision 608 bearings made to Skate One specifications. These bearings were designed for skating, not electric motors. They have a removable rubber shield on one side, a removable metal shield on the other, a high speed molded ball retainer, precision ground and super-finished hardened chromium steel races and balls, and come pre-lubricated with Speed Cream. This makes them smooth, fast, easy to install and maintain. Mini Logo Bearings twice the performance and half the price you would expect.
- High Performance, Skate Rated Construction
- Chromium Steel Balls & Rings
- Precision ground & Super finished Raceways
- High Speed, Extra Tough Ball Cage (Removable)
- Flexible Rubber Shield on One Side (Removable)
- Rigid Metal Shield on One Side (Removable)
- Speed Cream Synthetic Racing Oil
- Value Priced
About Mini Logo™ Bearings
Mini Logo™ precision bearings are Skate Rated to Skate One specifications. They feature removable shields on both sides, high-speed molded ball retainers, and precision-ground, super-finished hardened chromium steel races and balls. For high performance out of the box, they're pre-lubricated with our Speed Cream.
- Produced by the industry’s leading bearing manufacturer
- Closely monitored quality control to ensure consistent, high performance
- Completely serviceable for a longer life
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects