So about the powell peralta and classic shirts...

Are the shirts that were there before like the banner dragon, mcgill skull n snake, etc gone for good? or just temporarily?

Comments

• they are gone for this catalog and we are discussing other tshirt options for future catalogs
  • IM SURE YOULL HAVE MCGILL AGAIN TO GO WITH THE SNAKESKIN DECK GETTIN RE-ISSUED RIGHT? =) (SORRY..... IM JUST NOT LETTIN GO)
  • haha you not letting it go is like the earth seizing to spin. it just wont happen. ha

ill be sure to pass that on when the next catalog is being worked on. thanks Nick
  • i think the next catalog should have an orange stripe
  • Please....PLEASE bring back the Flammable Bones shirt.
  • u can find the stickers of that graphic on ebay
  • Yea, I bought both types of stickers, but I can't find that shirt. Of all my old PP shirts I used to own, that was my favorite. I LOVED that shirt....well, that one and my old street bones shirt...oh, and my Bones Brigade shirt with the 4 guys on it. Oh hell, I could go on and on. I own just about all the reissues....but have been waiting for the Flammable Bones shirt.

Oh, and why was the Mountain FP shirt not reissued? That would have been a great one...everybody LOVES that graphic.
  • probably didnt sign off on it u can find alot of o.g. powell stuff on ebay
  • Yeh, can't wait for the new shirt's to be released. I have the same problem as Chris.....need more shirt's!!
  • agreed. flammable bones shirt is awesome. while your at it make the sticker again to.
  • "Oh, and why was the Mountain FP shirt not reissued?"

i believe Lance didnt want it to happen. he was over his board being reissued too and thats why he only signed off on one run

ill pass on the request for the flammable bones shirt. thanks
  • Oh man...he only signed off on one run? I didn't know that...I guess that means we will never see a black/red reissue. Too bad, I was hoping for a shirt.

But hey, if there is ANY chance the Flammable Bones shirt will be reissued, that would make up for it. Hell, I'd buy every color. I LOVED that shirt.

Also...while I'm being all demanding...how about the old Street Bones shirt? The shirt with the wheel logo on it...like this...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/beatznbobbz/2550771889/
  • yeah thats a cool logo. those wheels are sweet too.
  • HEY. CHECK THIS SHIRT MCGILL IS WEARING. SHOULD REMAKE THAT. SWEEEEEEEET. http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd64/powell-peralta/l_7b3f7fdf703f263bf3e6c391e66a741d.jpg
  • man that pic is epic. McGill had wicked style. that shirt would be perfect if you worked in a zoo or a pet store. ill add this to the list.
  • ....after you request the Flammable Bones shirt, right? ;)

McGill had a strange style, I remember him as being one of the guys who would wear his own shirt...which I always thought was kind of strange. But he would cut off the collar and wear the shirt backwards so the big, back logo was on the front.

Actually another quick shirt question. The Vallely shirt...which I bought a few of, had a different logo on the front than the original one did. Was there a reason for that specifically? I remember the original Vallely shirts having an altered front logo where it was just the eyes and trunk of the elephant...I always thought it looked like a mosquito. Anyway, just curious.
  • good question.. ive been meaning to ask about that vallely shirt front logo. hes wearing it in public domain. does look like a mosquito. weird.
  • i dont think it is weird to wear a shirt with ur own graphic on it regardless rather u want to or not i feel that u should because it is ur job to wear what ur sponsor gives u
  • edited October 2008
    good point bill. yeah if i were sponsored back in the day, id be sportin nick spesia shirts 24/7. the 80's were a total D.I.Y fashion period. alot of people did weird shit with thier clothes like wearing shirts backwards and cutting collars and stuff. back then you could tell instantly if someone skated just by the way they dressed. if you were a skater you wore skate clothing. if you werent you didnt. period! toady u cant tell at all.....
  • yea it's lame
  • its funny when you see a guy with audio shoes, a vans shirt, and a globe hat.
  • YEP. AND U ASK HIM.. "SO DO YOU SKATE?".... UH NO.
  • haaaaaaaaaaaa his explanation could be "well i listen to music that is why i have the adio shoes,i have a vans shirt because i drive a van,and i have a globe hat because i collect globes of the world"
This discussion has been closed.