Mailing list

Hey I wanted to know how to get on your mailing list so i can get catalogs sent out when you release them. Thanks...

Comments

• edited December 2008
    there is no mailing list u gotta ask for the catalogs i wish there was a mailing list that would be sick but for every catalog that comes out u gotta ask for it just email customer service for one they wont get back to u til monday though since skate companies are clsoed on the weekend they do about 2-3 a year depending on rather they feeling putting one out for that season or not
  • edited December 2008
    yeah, and i dont think you will see the next one until febuary. and i believe if im not mistaken..... you have to send $2.00 to get one....but. you will get some stickers with it =)
  • feb catalog should be banging
  • yep. i got my fingers crossed for sure
  • :D they need some emoticons up in here
  • "there is no mailing list u gotta ask for the catalogs i wish there was a mailing list that would be sick but for every catalog that comes out u gotta ask for it just email customer service for one they wont get back to u til monday though since skate companies are clsoed on the weekend they do about 2-3 a year depending on rather they feeling putting one out for that season or not"

"yeah, and i dont think you will see the next one until febuary. and i believe if im not mistaken..... you have to send $2.00 to get one....but. you will get some stickers with it =)"

you guys are good!! Really Good!
This discussion has been closed.