Per Welinder freestyle reissue

13»

Comments

• i always wanted to get one and put some 215 wide krux and some longboard wheels on it it would be the shit
  • Hahahaha, gnarly
  • yea no doubt
  • Lol, that would be a monstronsity @brigade_bill .

If I remember correctly, didn't George Powell want Mike V's graphic to be the cockroach originally and Vallely refused? I seem to remember Mike V saying that's where the rift between them stems from.
  • It's only you and me JB:-) Any other topics you want to talk about? LMAO
  • Ha, ha- glad you stuck around too @powellboy . This thread has taken a weird turn. That's fine with me though. I'm just here to talk skateboarding!
  • I know. This is my last resort for now. The infamous troll @thefarter made another account (i think) he absolutely wants attention.
  • u got it and then they went with that elephant reject and he didnt like that one either and they drew up the current elephant that he is associated with today
  • I'd rather have the farter back than to see all of powellboys posts.

JB77, powellboy is just a wound up 14 yr old poser who cant do a boneless. You don't need to respond to his triple posts. You can have those trucks.

I say shut the forum down for a while. This place was amusing for a bit , now its nuts.
  • I don't really care if he can boneless or not. We're all skaters here, some just more experienced than others.

I'm new here so I don't really know the history you guys have. I'm just here to talk skateboarding with some like minded folks.
  • well I'm feeling negative.
  • Faus, just read my analogy to that Marquis De Sade movie. I've realised not to take it too seriously…it's easier I find imo
  • You're wrong Faus I am not 14. I didn't do anything wrong you know what's the prob? I was accused of being the farter and it does not feel good. I was just reacting to @thefriendthefarter. Keep it chill dude. And I have no bad history here.
  • I bought wat we called a Per Wellinder mini back in the days when the day began when i came Home from school to throw my sack full of books and homework in the hall and took my Per Welinder mini (freestyle) and sceem the streets, stairs, halls, garages of the neighbourhoud , al public of course...together with my friends hoping not to get a ride home from the police as those days skateboarding was not done and being chased away was very common....bad school results caused my Welinder mini to be sawed in 2 pc's. by my father... even in two pieces it was a special deck and i switched it with a friend for a Smith in one piece, i was riding again.
    25 years later i still regret the day i lost that deck....as it was ahead of what to come.....
  • So besides the white Welinder freestyle did they ever reissue any of his other freestyle colors? Just like I barely see Harris either it’s been years
  • I know it’s an old forum but someone e said Mullen was least favorite board of the BB reissues. That’s not true now. They go for more money than others and same as hawks or more
  • edited September 2020
    nope just this one the others have been kevin harris boards