Just in case you haven't...

Comments

• Hey Doc how did you like your Cab Ban This?
  • I guess anything is possible and we should know very soon.
    photo PhotoGrid_1427988740382_zpsc9mzhy6h.jpg
  • edited April 2015
    Those Jason Adams decks reminded me of this pretty recent video...

Slappy master. SoCal has the Elephant deck he's riding in this video on sale right now. 45 bucks.
  • Paul its one of the best decks Ive ridden in years. Works for me in all sorts of places & parks.
  • Seems fitting for this thread

photo image_12_zpsuqv7dnxk.jpg
  • edited April 2015
    I like the look of the Omar. Pink hawk looks rad!!!!
  • @wakeinfright Its just a stock picture... they all are but supposedly this will be the Omar graphic that is reissued. I'm leaning towards the Sam and the Streetstyle, think I read that he wants to reissue the Streetstyle in epoxy... guess we will see
  • Stock or not it's shit hot mudslinger. Check out that awesome woodgrain….ffwoarr!
  • Love that Omar!
  • I want that Neil Blender " get rad and drink tea " deck.
  • You might be able to find one of these but very limited, two runs with a total of 70 decks. 19sk80s

• edited April 2015
  • edited April 2015
    WKND

photo PhotoGrid_1428331619392_zpspjg7adsc.jpg
  • the owner of rip n dip apparently beat up his gf last year
  • Sounds like a great reason to not buy his product if that's true. I've never heard of rip n dip before this thread.
  • Well that sucks and I agree about the support question mark. I can't find anything to support it being true, just a picture that some chic posted on insta claimin she got beat and a thread on Slap talking a bunch of shit and not knowing facts. 

Was it confirmed @brigade_bill ? because I'll remove the picture, I don't want to support some jack ass that beats his girl.
  • edited April 2015
    well u got as much info as i do but i guess she wouldnt post it if it wasnt true
  • Yeah I guess she wouldn't.. Really dude? I am completely against women being hit but that's a pretty niave statement to make. You must have never dated a crazy woman. Non the less I will remove out of principal and I can only hope for her sake he got it handed to him for being a chump.
  • edited April 2015
    Mother collective

photo PhotoGrid_1428376811643_zpsplmcagvj.jpg
  • edited April 2015
    Death

photo PhotoGrid_1428377197625_zps5bpgkcal.jpg
  • edited April 2015
    haha i know there are crazy women out there and maybe she did it for attention but once in awhile u gotta give ppl the benefit of the doubt but there was also a podcast about how much of a piece of shit that dude is and there was a story just last week of this woman who stabbed her bf because he ate all the salsa
  • Talk about chicks stabbing guys.. Another Florida story where some crazy chic stabbed her boyfriend because he farted on her... Cuckoo