Shadowbox Bones Brigade 5th series

edited April 2015 in Bones Brigade
Just shipped out decks to get signed for the 5th series shadowboxes.  so they should be ready within a month.  Will keep you posted.

Comments

• Great!  Thanks, Kam.  Will the all black series 4 still get the autograph/shadowbox treatment as well?
  • There were not enough decks left to do the 4th round. but I am working on something special for them.
  • Ah bummer.  That was the one series I wanted to have a set signed and displayed in the shadowboxes.  Well, looking forward to what you're working on for them.  Thanks for the info.
  • Shadowboxes will go up later today and should be able to ship as soon as tomorrow.
  • I get a kick out of this tidbit about blems...

"Cosmetic defects include, but are not limited to minor scratching, paint chipping, tape marks, fingerprints, paint smudges, etc. Some feel that a BLEM deck could have more collectible value than it's first quality version. Much like a mis-stamped coin, stamp or other mis-marked collectible since less of them are being made available."

I'm going to scratch up all my decks now!
  • That was funny !
    It was .
  • I have an og Nicky G mask witha true fingerprint on it. Nowhere did I get any blem recognition for it :). Still dig it :)