So Where Are You Riding

Comments

• Skatin' Life was my favourite mag.Just had cool local stuff in it. Now mags are just full of Ads.... 
  • Spot on boner. i couldn't agree more
  • Mate of mine still has a stack of them
  • When these 100 plus k and hour winds abate, trees stop falling over and rains stop i'll considering laying all my mags out and take a pic for nostalgia's sake for the aussies-sorry @sk8er and @ppk187. what did you think of the newy pics, in particular bar beach bowl @doc?
  • yea that dude killed it
  • That first one (Gabriel) looks fun. And I am 2 minutes from that Kelso park about 3 nights a week. But never have time to go there.

I need to make time to go there. 

• Hey Mud, in your adventure up I-5, have you stopped at the little park in Woodland?
  • @skully I have, the bowl is fun and to be honest its fun to cruise the rest of the park as well.

Two different builds from what I understand, grindline did the bowl and someone else did the flow\street part thing.
  • @skully you me and @ptown need to hook up for a session since were kind of local. Lets keep it in mind and try to work something out?
  • I hope you seppos hook up for a skate. it'd be nice for some from this forum to do that
  • I would use the excuse that I am too old, but I'm the same as the rest of you(42 for a couple more months). You'll have to cut me some slack as I've only been skating 3 or 4 times in the last year and it was a a good 25 yr hiatus before that.

Hell, I just skated my first bowl last X-mas at a park down in Gilbert AZ. Never had that that kind of stuff around when I was a dumb kid.

Maybe you can teach me a thing or two.

And why and the hell can I not post comments with my freakin phone on this site??

everytime I try to post a comment on here with my phone, it tells me something like my IP address is 14 characters too long and it won't work. WTF?

• Skully you and I are probably of the same skill level - it's just that I have 5 years on you :)

When I was a youngster I could probably count the number of skate parks in my state on one hand. Now almost every suburb has one.
  • Ditto bump
  • yea i dont think the forum is phone friendly technology = 2 steps forward 4 steps back
  • It isnt mobile tech friendly, period.
    Phone or tablet browsers simply dont work well with this forum.
    Unless you are running a windows tablet that is.
  • yea everyone should have a computer instead because cellphones are still incapable of doing alot of needed stuff silly sheep
  • more internet browsing is done on a mobile device than on a pc these days you wannabe sheppard
  • Sorry bb, I'm with Dr on this one. The only time I will get on the computer is when I am at home and my wife isn't on it. I always have my phone though and when I'm bored I will check the forum. Funny thing last night I got barred for sending two posts in 60 seconds and I was frozen out for a further 120. Wtf???
  • yea i know more internet is done on mobile but cellphones still have trouble with flash,java and stuff of that nature which is really needed and yea that is a spamguard it is normal for forums
  • The java thing works fine on android, its the site that doesnt work properly. Heck its the only site I have issues with.
    My android phone loads it in the crappy mobile version, my android tablet loads it in full & works fine.
    You just gave yourself away as a user of an iphone, which imo are useless pieces of junk sheppard boy
  • edited May 2015
    haha im actually anti-apple only microsoft products for me <3
  • Agreed, android is the deal. My last PC, which had ubuntu on it and was connected to my tv is in a box packad away and has now been replaced with my old phone running jellybean... Ghetto smart TV.
  • I have to agree with bb this time. After seeing a doco on Steve Jobs a few weeks ago I was inspired to "think differently" so I bought a smart phone that runs Microsoft lol
  • edited May 2015
    lol yea the windows phones are super nice
  • I really dig the nokia windows phones, they have a quality feel to them

Jobs was a wanker of the highest order.
    Shunned Intel for years, then his pos chips became useless against them.
    Even the most prudent apple user dislikes itunes. Syncing to it isnt as easy as dragging & dropping.
    Lack of flash support. Wake the fck up, virtually everything is flash these days.
    Donated millions to cancer research, after he was diagnosed with it himself.

What about the new fiasco apple had to admit to fcking up. Apple watchs & tattoos on your wrists.
    You would think in todays world it would have been one of those tests performed up front. Idiots.

/rant may continue at a different time