Cockroach Wheels

Comments

• There is a set on EBay at the moment that are brand new!! So cool.
  • Jumbo25, that's a Jumbo price tag to match! Eeep! :#
  • Haha yeah makes you wish you'd bought a box load back in the day!!
  • I'd love those but not for that price.
  • Got $417 for them, gotta be happy with that.
  • That is ridiculous!
  • That poor bloke just got ripped right off! Especially when they're gonna start making them again.
  • edited May 2016
    I'll be a customer when they start up again.

@boner that's like saying people who buy OG decks are getting ripped off. Isn't it the same thing?
  • A little different. There's no way I'd pay $470 for a set of wheels.
  • I'm only speaking for myself here, but I would be reluctant to spend over $300 on a deck!
  • Yeh me too Wake....
  • Yes, me too. But some just have to have OG equipment at whatever cost.
  • True pulse8. The most I have spent on an og was $140US, and that was when our dollar was stronger. And I am prepared to skate that deck one day. I guess I won't buy a deck I am not prepared to skate at all. To each their own! o:)
  • Anyone know when Cockroach are going to start up?
  • I won't spend more than $60 bucks on a skate deck. I bought the TG purple pointy nose and ever time I skated it I was always checking it for damage. I'll just stick to the PP/Vision reissues that are $59.
  • I'm the same. Every board I've bought has been setup and ridden. I'll do the same with the claw and the lance as well.
  • Agreed! I would never pay $300+ for any deck because I will want to skate it. What's the point otherwise? I was late to the party for the pink hawk so I ended up buying one off of Ebay for $150 and set it up to skate. I skate it every weekend. Granted I'm only carving through bowls with it and BS airs... lol. Can't wait to get on the Claw!

@pulse I am wondering this too. Would love a set of these wheels!
  • wont spend no more than 50 for a deck here
  • Hey Bonely, the claws haven't been released yet, but that's the going price for them in Australia if your from here.
  • edited May 2016
    I know, I was talking about my pre-order bud. I'm in the states - Arizona! I don't mind paying $100 for a board and riding the piss out of it. Never had the opportunity when I was a youngin, even though I loved my Gator!

I have a question about the gator reissue's... I don't want to hijack this thread anymore than I already have. Should I start my own thread? Every forum is different, just want to play it cool.
  • it doesnt really matter we arent assholes on here
  • edited May 2016
    Cool, doesn't seem like there are any assholes here...

Just wondering if anyone is riding the Gator reissue's with the modern concave? I have the old school concave style reissue and it is really flimsy and I was looking at picking up one with the modern cc, but not if it's just as weak...
  • if it is the gator from select dist then they got good wood so u wouldnt have to worry about it they are my second favorite woodshop
  • I got this Gator from Oldskull, so maybe that's why?