New Product

Comments

• i couldnt find anything about wheelbase
  • Well if you’re in the know, can you ask those that know bro?
  • edited June 2020
    old school stuff isnt my forte i googled the shit out of it though but couldnt find anything but maybe someone can ask bucky on instagram
  • The wheel base is probably 14.5. Just a guess though.
  • yea probably something like that
  • new ml stickers coming soon
  • Hopefully at least 14.75”. It sounds stupid, but that extra 0.25” makes a difference, especially if you skate trucks with the axles set closer to the centre of the board!
  • I can’t skate if the wheelbase is under 14.75”.... my favorite is 15”.
  • edited June 2020
    31.4x9.86”...and scaling off the pic the wheelbase should be between 14.75-15”.
  • edited June 2020
    My preferred wheel base is the deck width plus 6", up to a max wheelbase of 14.63.

8" -> 14"
    8.25" -> 14.25
    8.5" -> 14.5"
    8.75 and up -> 14.63"

The trucks I often run on 8" boards (Thunder) add more to the wheelbase than the Ace I run on the big boards. On the middle size boards I often run Indy or Mini Logo.

Axle to axle isn't all that much different on my smaller to bigger setups.
  • Alright...when are powell peralta products going to be available again? I usually buy from tactics and they’ve been out of everything (except shirts and stickers) for months!
  • edited June 2020
    they are working on it they are insanely backed up but things are getting shipped out just gonna have to be patient or go to ebay but i ordered a shirt like i think 2 weeks ago and got it in 2 days so just hang in there
  • Yea I need wheels and a new Flight Deck! Well wheels more then anything at this point.
  • are u looking for soft duro wheels
  • Anyone ever tried Indy 215’s on a K15 Old School Ripper?
  • @brigade_bill I am looking for 53mm V5 STF wheels. Do you carry anything like that?
  • edited July 2020
    i think my wheels are just as good as the stfs if u live in the u.s. u can get some and try them out i am almost out of wheels though so got some dope stuff coming down the pipeline once they are gone and my 53s are not in that shape so dont know if ur pressed about that or not but i still got a stack of 53s regardless and my street wheels are basically the v3 shape and come in 51,52,53 and 54 (very limited on 54s)
  • @brigade_bill what's your website link?
  • edited July 2020
    pavementwheels.ecrater.com just to give u a heads up a friend of mine just bought 8 sets of wheels but i put up the stock number on the page p.s. 1 set of 53mm left
  • edited July 2020
    @myren i wouldnt wait too long though cause im basically down to my last 4 sets of wheels so if u want them then u better get them asap as a shop in washington state is gunning after them so first come first serve if u want me to reserve them for u then better let me know asap
  • I held it in my hands and measured it for you Biebs...it is 14 9/16”
    for the longer wheelbase. His OG was pretty worn and he is keen for the reish!
  • edited July 2020
    ok and by the way folks shirt prices just went up from 25 to 29
  • edited July 2020
    freestyle ripper deck coming soon

• Fight Deck! Flight Deck! Fight Deck! Flight Deck! Fight Deck! Flight Deck! Fight Deck! Flight Deck! But nice to see China is open again.