New Product

Comments

• edited July 2020
    new boards up and factory has been moved to ventura,ca
  • Ventura? Why?
  • Jesse! The Body?
  • edited July 2020
    no idea u can check the description in the new boards that are up also looks like alot of the pops are going back to being american made

• I am glad to see this (in case anyone missed the dozen or so times I've mentioned it here) but I also had no problem with the Chinese made PP pops. I am skating a couple now and I've had American pressed decks that did worse (coming delaminated, which hasn't happened on any PP China deck yet). I'm just glad to see decks back on the site. I'm like a cat with an empty bowl. I don't want it now, but I will squawk until I see it there!
  • well just remember even though they were pressed here doesnt mean the wood didnt come from somewhere else
  • Has mini logo returned to the USA?
  • Biebs, I have always been under the impression that the market for wood generally kept it sourced in the US from here or Canada.
  • edited July 2020
    nope not true at all when i had my boards made i was asked by the guy if i wanted china wood or american i said american of course
  • Biebs, when are SkateOne going to release the Bucky?
  • edited July 2020
    i believe sometime this year boss but with everything going on it could have been pushed back
  • You’ve promoted me Biebs! I hope it hasn’t been pushed back,...some push backs I like, delays...nup!
  • edited July 2020
    haha and yea that would suck and like i said i found out about it in february before the shit hit the fan
  • minilogo boards back in stock
  • Anybody here of any new pigs coming out? I have heard the next Vato Rat will be pink and the newest Skull & Sword will be silver...

Does anyone know anything?
  • I don’t know anything, but I’ve been waiting for a skull and sword popsicle choice myself. Then @brigade_bill mentioned the mini-logo boards, and I do want to try the 244 shape. The all black ML is sick. I just can’t pull the trigger On it yet though cuz I’m selling my house. There’s gonna be a huge run on decks when they become available.
  • best of luck on the house sale
  • Any chance of Flight decks being produced and available in 2020?
  • edited July 2020
    Espero q no esté tan mal la cosa..... En Europa las principales tiendas estan muy vacías......
  • maybe eventually
  • Flight Decks are bendy:

This is at a skatepark in Virginia I when to at the beginning of the month. The drop was about four foot. (50-50 to drop) But the board is still solid and going strong. The rebound of the deck under foot takes some getting use to. And I am hoping to get another FLIGHT deck as well @Skidmark
  • Reminds me a little of this scene @myren !
  • Haha - there is a reason why "landing bolts" is a thing.