Series 7 Hawk

Any of you guys set one up? I thought with the size and shape it might make a pretty fun cruiser.

Comments

• Nice. Green wheels must be in this Winter...that is the third setup I have seen in the last two hours with green wheels!
  • edited July 2016
    Green Bombers Only!
  • Sweet set up
  • If you look closely the trucks, rails, nose bone, aren't attached.
  • Two out of three of the setups tonight have been like that SK8ER...maybe waiting on audience response before committing
  • If they want audience response then.....green bombers, Jessup grip, Indy 159s, yellow rails.
  • And white copers.
  • @Sneddonator
    Where did you find all those old stickers?
  • Nothing wrong with feedback Sneddy, I gauge the water temp all the time!
  • I reckon you should just do what you think looks good and stuff what everyone else says. If you try it out and don't like it, change it. If people say it looks sh1t, f#*k em. Don't waste your own time on other people's opinions.
  • Sometimes Pulsey, but sometimes a great spark happens in your head when discussing crap with others, totally unrelated. That happened with me with that Hawk Claw I spray stencilled...I was throwing ideas about on the junkie forum getting yays and nays, then suddenly 'bam', it came to me. Then Skully suggested an accent to it which in my opinion took it from average to way cool!
  • A 'catalyst', that's the word I am looking for. The conversation can act as a catalyst, which promotes a reaction within your design process without actually being part of it. Say for example SK8ER could be snaffling on about green Bombers, and you can be going 'Yeah, yeah' when suddenly your brain says, "The pink Claw needs white Trackers!"....and then you end up using blue T Bones!
  • Wake I do agree there's no harm in getting feedback and ideas from others. Just saying one shouldn't let others decide for them what looks good and what doesn't. I like to get ideas from photos online. I'm not much of an ideas man myself, but I will never copy someone's work. I always put my own stamp on it. Rock on!
  • edited July 2016
    All good stimuli peeps....whatever works! What I would never do is buy a complete, there is always something I don't like...bearings, wheels, Indy trucks!